SkiTzO is getting harrased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Volcs
    Are you fucking drunk?! You stupid self-involved newb, I wasn't even talking to you in elim.. I didn't even know you were on forums!
    Do us all a favor and take your own advice.

If it makes you happy sorry NOW FUCK OFF!

Comment

Originally posted by SkiTzO
      Yes I beleive I am the center of attention.The way you try and twist things really gets on my nerves, you are such a fag.

My "idiotic posts"you dick head, I am smarter than you and if you dont want to read my posts then put me on ignore.You are now on my ignore list.

Ps I said this before but your avatar is sooooooo gay.

I am not replying to this thread anymore, so can someone lock this for me. THANKS
      Eddie Izzard is the best standup comedian. By the way he's from your country, although I'm not surprised your dumbass doesn't know him. Yes, he dresses in woman clothing and wears makeup, however he isn't gay, you could call him lesbian at most.
      Your avatar however is a complete different story. Adolf Hitler, best known for his massmurdering, however had as real ambition to become a painter (clear signs of being a homosexual here). I guess he ended up becoming a massmurderer because he had serious problems coming out of the closet. Kinda like you, good thing you're too stupid to even become a massmurderer..

By the way, saying you're smarter than someone doesn't make you smarter than someone.

Comment

a friend of a friend (a girl) had sex with eddie izzard
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Firstly I do know Eddie Izzard and dont fool yourself, this guy is a fucking faggot if I ever saw one.

second my avatar is only an avatar, so dont get your knickers in a twist FAG!

Thirdly Hitler was not GAY! and I dont understand your girly insults.
          Originally posted by Dabram
          Your avatar however is a complete different story. Adolf Hitler, best known for his massmurdering, however had as real ambition to become a painter (clear signs of being a homosexual here). I guess he ended up becoming a massmurderer because he had serious problems coming out of the closet. Kinda like you, good thing you're too stupid to even become a massmurderer..
          Is this something the dutch come out with cause I see a resmblence to Galleleo and me thinks you are a fag.

Comment

omfg.. he is defending Hitler.. can we ban him for that? Zeus, come on man.

I seriously, for his sake, hope that this is someone who is pretending to be as thick and ignorant as he is to get a laugh out of it, because if he is like this in real life.. I just feel sorry for him.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out how he can criticize Dabram's avatar and at the same time defend his own by saying his avatar is only an avatar. Or how having a "faggot" as an avatar is somehow much worse than a genocidal madman.

Comment

I can't believe why he is actually defending Hitler.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

WTF you guys have gone right off the fukin ball here.Get a grip and listen.I AM NOT DEFENDING HITLER.I said he wasnt gay thats all and thats a fact .Debram can have any avatar he wants i just think its gay thats all and he dosnt excactly care what i think so it dosent matter.

I AM NOT DEFENDING HITLER I DO NOT LIKE HIM I HAVE A FUCKING AVATAR OF HIM THAT IS ALL IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT CLOSE YOUR GOD DAMN EYES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SkiTzO
                    I am not replying to this thread anymore, so can someone lock this for me. THANKS

UU
                    TEE
                    EF
                    Warning: Disconnected From Server.
                    paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
                    paralyze> and nice try
                    Sleuth> WTF
                    Sleuth> OK QUIET
                    JuNkA> LOL
                    Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
                    Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
                    Thoughts> u wish
                    Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
                    Vue> LOOL
                    Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
                    Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
                    Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
                    abbot> ..
                    Thoughts> LMFAO
                    paralyze> ROFL
                    Sleuth> stfu

Comment

Why have an avatar of someone you don't like?

Comment

I think it's pretty clear at this point that this newb is just fucked.
                        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                          I think it's pretty clear at this point that this newb is just fucked.
                          What the fuck are you DOING! You are some little TART who had a little go in elim.I dont have any problems with you, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time thats all.it has nothing to do with you, so do what a women should and learn some FUCKING RESPECT FEMALE.

Comment

You should know all the advantages of being thick as shit skitzo.. seeing as that is what you are.
                            Last edited by Galleleo; 01-22-2006, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                              You should know all the advantages of being thick as shit skitzo.. seeing as that you are.
                              Your gay

Comment

You pics and insults are both on a repeat.. learn something new.

Comment

Working...
                                X