Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Stagerous mean?

Originally posted by Supreme Authority's sig:
    Kyace <ER>: And the winner with a stagerous 3-7 which some of are tk's : Supreme Authority
    While I don't remember saying this, this does seem like something I would say. I normally have a fun "horseshoes and hand grenades" way of spelling by guessing whatever sounds ok/funny, but I can't imagine what I was trying to spell. I'm scared.

So lets all play "guess what the dicksons I was trying to spell there". Thank you.
    People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Stagirus
    setigerous
    stercorous
    stuporous
    saguaros
    saguaro's
    stagers
    stegosaurus
    Stagehouse
    stertorous
    Sudorous
    stager's
    staggers
    saguaros'
    statures
    stagger's
    stature's
    stagers'
    sage grouse
    star grass
    staggers'

Comment

you were obviously setting the stage in a rouse by putting in such a stagerous performance.

Comment

staggering and humorous
        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
        Piston> I own in belim
        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

www.dictionary.com
          http://www.soundcloud.com/eklecticism

1:dald> whos lebron
          1:dald> what squad he on

Comment

I'm guessing you were probably going for something to the effect of "staggering"
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I would say staggering too.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

erotic
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                  I would say staggering too.
                  Ditto. I think you hojax'd yourself.
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I hojaxed myself?!
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

No, Kyace hojax'd himself.

My teacher hojax'd himself today. Our teacher is on maternity leave and we have this substitute that is a college student I think - he's freaking awesome. Anyway, he said, "I'm going to get my lunch, and I'll be back in a few minutes." So about 10 minutes later he comes back upstairs and sits down at his computer and starts working. Then he yells, "*explicitive* I forgot to get my lunch!" So he tells us he'll be back in a few minutes and goes back down to get his lunch. He opens the door a few minutes later, pauses, then realizes he got sidetracked and forgot to get his lunch again. Well, my friends and I thought that we should go downstairs and get our lunches, so we went with him. We get to the front of the lunch line after about 10 minutes, he looks at the menu, then says "Wait, I packed my lunch." I yelled, "hojax'd!" and he looked at me funny. Ajaxee would be proud.
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Because I log most of my hosts (30% don't get record by the bot) I went back and seached for Stagerous. Couldn't find it. So unless its in the 2% of the events I don't log, I didn't say it. I would say I clear myself of all hojax charges.
                        People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

affirmed
                          Originally posted by turmio
                          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                          Originally posted by grand
                          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

im so proud!!
                            work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Working...
                            X