that 70's show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that 70's show

who the fuck is the new doofy guy supposed to be? occasionally i flip past it and wonder but the show is now way too shitty to watch long enough to figure it out.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

You mean:

That guy? He's Josh Meyers. He was on MadTV and I think he's related to Seth Meyers from SNL. Anyway, as I remember, he was just some random new cast member that now works in Hyde's record store. His character is Randy Pearson.

Comment

Where the hell is Eric?
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
        Where the hell is Eric?
        Africa. He's teaching Africans how to not get AIDS, I guess.

Comment

the blonde girl is pretty bangin, is she supposed to be the laurie?
          5:gen> man
          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

That 70s Show is nothing without Eric, so therefore this show sucks.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
              the blonde girl is pretty bangin, is she supposed to be the laurie?
              Hyde married a stripper and never knew about it so she came into the show. and that fez character became annoying, the show isnt the same anymore

Comment

The show always sucked. I used to watch it sometimes, waiting for something funny to happen. Seems like it was always a disappointment.

Comment

No one can say the word "Dumbass" like this guy.

Comment

I liked the show from what I saw, but last time it was aired here it was like 2 years ago.. so that was just the beginning of the show.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Great show, but the second i saw this randy kid and eric was gone i was like fuck that this show is for people who dont watch good shows!
                      Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
                      Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
                      Unorthadox> LMAO
                      Unorthadox> LMFAO
                      Singularit> mine does
                      Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
                      Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

i liked Eric because of his sarcasm and funny comments, but now its just stupid... it just goes to show how one actor can affect an entire show for the worst.

Comment

The show actually got cancelled. The final episode is in March I believe.
                          sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                            The show actually got cancelled. The final episode is in March I believe.
                            sad RIP

Comment

That's okay, the comedic genius and work of art known as Stacked! will still be on the air!

It doesn't surprise me that it's cancelled, Fox isn't necessarily known for not cancelling shows. (I couldn't think of anything funny or witty to type, not the first time)

Comment

Working...
                              X