mlb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mlb

ehhh looks like yankees are gonna goto the world series this year..maybe vs braves.

i'm a bosox fan though..and even though i know 95% of u dislike baseball..there must at least be a few mlb fans around that i can talk to. so which teams do u guys follow?
    I agree.

i own u at elim
    Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

BoSox as well. Jesus christ, we're going to suck this year.

Next proposed trade: Derek Lowe, Pedro Martinez, Tim Wakefield, Johnny Damon for Carl Everett.

Comment

eh bosox wont suck, but they got 0 big name players this off season..and within the next few years..almost all of our big name players will be free to go. yanks got the 2 biggest new names in the league, that japanese slugger and the cuban pitcher. both are supposed to be monsters. they have east locked up.
        I agree.

Comment

I'm a huge mets fan and I also hate the yankees.
          I'm hoping the mets can win the division with glavine and floyd, but I'm afraid of the phillies and the braves. The phils got big bad thome and monster millwood, not to mention the emerging young talent. Braves still got maddux as well as the joneses and sheffeild. All in all, my mets are doomed ;(
          Dice
          TWLB Champions Season 8
          TWLJ Champions Season 8
          TWLB Champions Season 10
          TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Im a good ole Card's fan. With a key pitch we will be there at the end.

-pun
            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
            .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

why would u bet on the cardinals? rolen will hurt himself to prevent that)=
              I agree.

Comment

why would u bet on the cardinals? )=
                I agree.

Comment

D-backs

Mark Grace is a sexy beast
                  I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Originally posted by banzi fuq
                    why would u bet on the cardinals? )=
                    Why not. They should of had it this year.. we just didn't come to play. We will have it together this year.. you will see. J.D will have a break threw year, he is due for one. Lol.. its easy to say that yanks will go every year... but that is only because their pockets are sooooo deep. Sad.. we need a cap. Then yanks will be nothing. har har har
                    .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                    .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

I think the guys who can swing the sticks hard enough to hit the ball really really far will win the thingy.
                      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

why won't the players strike so this boring sport will die?
                        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

GO RANGERS!?

Hmmmmm, I predict them at 57-105.
                          :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by punjar
                            Why not. They should of had it this year.. we just didn't come to play. We will have it together this year.. you will see. J.D will have a break threw year, he is due for one. Lol.. its easy to say that yanks will go every year... but that is only because their pockets are sooooo deep. Sad.. we need a cap. Then yanks will be nothing. har har har
                            actually..the yanks will still be winning because although red sox and mets may have the same bid for a free agent..the player will choose yankees most likely. just because of good management and the past.

at least a cap would bring yankees/red sox down to the same league as everyone else
                            I agree.

Comment

i've been an avid phillies fan since i was like, 2, but i'm starting to give up hope that they'll ever make the world series, much less the postseason again.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                              X