No announcement yet.

New cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so wait carnivale, did you just admit to looking for continuum cheats.... wow... tw is getting dumber and dumber, atleast make up a nice excuse like the classic "My friend was using my cpu and found some cheats" or the "My friend was the one spamming racism not me i swear"

Those seem to work..... Not

Because of this and i wanted to see who indeed it was supposidly "Making this new cheat" was i did some research not that hard to find...

Originally posted by Code (On another forum)
    If you play the zone, trench wars then I'm sure you heard about lethargy being banned for allegedly using CE. This isn't what happened.

There is a new hack that allows a player to tamper with server settings going through the actual game client. While CE can be used for part of this process it is not necessary.

I'm currently working on creating a twister-type program for the Continuum cilent. It will allow you to prize yourself, ban people, un-ban, mirror bans, and so on with the push of a button or two. Priit was a fool and left the source to the Continuum client in a bad place Wink .

If you want to be one of the first few to receieve this program list your e-mail below + user name or in a private message to me on these forums.

P.S. I'm not "code" from TW. Xog, go fuck yourself fag or your bf. And lets all remember to thank lethargy for making this test of my new method a success. Very Happy
    Oh btw his email address is code_200@lycos.com feel free to spam/flame
    ENJOY
    Last edited by RoDNeY; 02-07-2006, 11:39 PM.
    Big Chill

Comment

Rodney I don't remember saying that.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
      X