No announcement yet.

Muslims question the holocaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Skitzo's mental incapacities are a direct result of too much camp life. He sounds like a hippie on LSD.
    Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
    1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiTzO
      I am not trying to defend Irans president, of course he is causing trouble. The media uses every available excuse to generate hatred towards him and I dont want to see another fuked up war.
      The media does what now? The guy publically parades his nuclear weapons around the world, and defies UN weapons inspectors, and I'm supposed to feel sorry for his ass? Hell no. Why don't you stop being an extremist piece of shit and try joining the world, rather than fighting against it.

Originally posted by SkiTzO
      Yes but its strange how all this emotional crap is added straight after the cartoon riots.
      All this emotional crap? What emotional crap do you speak of?

Ok so Britain is not as powerful as the US but the fact Tony Blair is standing next to your president, shows that you are the only country that can laugh at us. I think we should be pretty damn proud of that.
      We may not laugh at your nation, but we can still laugh at the trash like you it produces. (mind you, most Brits are not trash: Dislike and Zues rock, but just like every other nation, you have your idiots.) Do you think that being America's bitch gets you respect? Israel is our bitch, does anyone respect them? Nice try buddy. Britain is a lonely little island thats past it's prime. Now please, go take another suckle from America's tit, you tool.

I stand corrected they are riots but dont try and make this into me defending these riots. If you did then it was a shit attempt.
      I think Islam is like a virus, I think all religions are viruses, but Islam is the worst by a huge margine.
      You're a fucking virus. You wont go away. Have you ever read the Koran by any chance? No? Didn't think so. So what you're saying is that you have no basis with which to formulate an opinion on Islam, because you have never studied, nor researched anything about it. Yet, you know that it's the worst religion, by a huge margine? You're completely ignorant of what you're saying. As far as you know, Islam is about suicide bombers, cab drivers, and funny towels on one's head. Why don't you get educated before you spew hate, you little punk.

Originally posted by SHITZO
      Whine garbage bolloucks. I dont want to hear it old man. I know that you will never listen to me because your an old man who is set in ways waiting to die. So have fun.
      He may be old, but at least he's not making a fool out of himself like you.

I do know that alot of people are listening to me and understanding. I have not once said I want anyone killed or that I hate anyone and that is the truth. Yes I have been an asshole on these forums but thats me having fun with a few nerds. This thread however is a genuine thread and I am speaking alot of fukin sence.

Believe me Im ready if theres a WW3 (I wouldnt miss it). I dont need to waste my time in the forces, fighting for Isreal.
      First of all, it's *sense, not sence. Secondly, no one is actually listening to what you say with an open mind, because to do so would be to throw out all values that make us inately human. We don't listen to your hate filled messages, because we are A: too smart for that, or B: Not filled with hate like you. Thirdly, You say that you don't want anyone to be killed, and also say above that you don't want a war to break out, yet you say one line later, that you wouldn't miss WW3, as if you're looking forward to it. For someone who is trying to take a Pacifist view for most of his post, you sure change your opinion fast. Or maybe, just maybe you don't have a substantial opinion on any of these matters. In fact, you probably change your mind often...kind of like a....oh I don't know, 12 year old?

As one strives to protect ones family, so it must be with the cultural and racial extended family. The White European race is a minority in most places on this Earth; fifteen percent and falling. WAR is not speaking of a minor problem, but the eventual extinction of Nature's finest handiwork. Whenever you hear the word minority it's not really the Black or Brown races, but the White race which has always been the minority race globally.
      Again, more ignorant hate. You say this shit, like the rest of the world is out to get us "crackers." Maybe if you actually sat down, or perhaps befriended someone of a different race, then you would understand the common bond you share. Saying that we need to wage "Helter Skelter" is the stupidest thing ever. Look at where it landed Charles Manson. That guy said a lot of the things you're saying now, and all he did was murder some people, end up in prison, and make himself look like a psycho. And do you know what? You're starting to do the same.

You have some issues kid. Go get some help. We don't need hateful people for this world to progress, we need people willing to accept change, and accept commonalities. Instead, you're trying to put us 100 years in the past.
      Last edited by Squeezer; 02-19-2006, 10:04 PM.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• And that was so not worth my time.

I coulda been playing 25 to Life instead.
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Someone give this kid his ritalin.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer
            bitchy bullshit
            I didnt need to read that cause it was a load of crap, just like you. Now I can reply with a load of crap also but I cant be bothered.

I dont want to start preaching my views on a god damn TW forum but lets just say im racially aware. Multi-cultralism is only happening in countrys where there are whites, you do know that dont you.

Finished is it totally off the subject of the holocaust and the video so no more replys from me.

Comment

I didnt need to read that cause it was a load of crap, just like you. Now I can reply with a load of crap also but I cant be bothered.

I dont want to start preaching my views on a god damn TW forum but lets just say im racially aware. Multi-cultralism is only happening in countrys where there are whites, you do know that dont you.

Finished is it totally off the subject of the holocaust and the video so no more replys from me.
              Yes, this definitely sounds like someone who's keeping an "open mind".

Comment

Can you say RATTY?
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Can someone ban him? Thanks.
                  - k2

Comment

• we've been asking/demanding/begging that for the past 3 weeks, k2.
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• i can only see one reason left why he still isn't banned, skitzo has to be zeus' little brother.

Comment

• Or girlfriend.

Comment

• Duh it's Zeu's joke account.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                            Research a guy called David Irving
                            was found guilty by austrian law today and is locked away for another 3 years. because who doesnt learn from history is bound to repeat it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue

FUCK OFF ON MY BACK
                              OK MAN I WILL!
                              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                              Piston> I own in belim
                              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

That's what people who have no retort say.

"I can't think of anything right now.....but when I do....oh when I do, you're gonna be sorry!"

Jesus you're fucking stupid.

edit: oh, and one more thing! Sure, in places like Africa, there aren't many native whites, but that doesn't mean that the indegenous tribes there attack or neglect to cooperate with whites. What you're saying is so silly. Grow the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                                X