No announcement yet.

Muslims question the holocaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we just close this thread please. For the sake of humanity?
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• why close it, when we just got to the interesting part? (LBs' penis, that is)
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• jeesus, close the thread this is disgusting, its fucking worse than talking about the holocaust lol.
        Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• Spliffing> homosexuality is worse than the holocaust.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera
            Spliffing> homosexuality is worse than the holocaust.
            Its called a joke
            Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• Rofl rofl rofl, this is one insane thread. interesting to read and lol irl.
              PUNCH SLOW WALKING PEOPLE IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spliffing
                Its called a joke
                I didn't see a joke, unless you were talking about yourself.

Comment

• IS WORSE THAN

HAHAHA YOU ARE SO SENSITIVE TO MAKE SUCH FUNNY JOKES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spliffing
                    Its called a joke
                    So's the whole idea of me talking about my penis on here, but I guess you were too busy defending Skit to notice.
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkiTzO
                      Okay, we're done here. Take a week vacation, please. No racism. - Conc
                      A week?!? This guy gets away with murder.

Thanks anyway.

Comment

• see you in one week than

Comment

• Sarien: what I like is how you pick the most offensive thing to him you can imagine, making mixed children, and just hammer it home
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: rofl
                          Sarien: because you -have- to know in real life he was just so pissed off
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: XD
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: quivering with rage
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: probably damning me on 80 different white supremecy websites
                          Sarien: yeah, you probably have a bounty out for you now
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: awesome
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: that will make the impregnation process that much sweeter
                          Sarien: that's ok, I'm in eastern kentucky, if the heat gets too tough, you can stay in my attic, like you're hiding from nazis
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: which state will LB hit next?! no one knows!
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: lol
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: awesome
                          Sarien: they'll never think to look for you in a southerner's attic
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: I can wear a dress and pretend to be anne frank
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: ...and then proceed to impregnate your female white nerighbor
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: because thats all black males do these days, besides steal
                          Sarien: my female white neighbor is 70 years old, and can barely walk =P
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: ooo
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: like fine wine
                          Sarien: haha
                          Sarien: so you might want to stick to just robbing her
                          Sarien: hehe
                          Sarien: i can't believe I wrote that =P
                          Sarien: hehe
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: lol
                          LiquidBlue Gecko: I have that effect on people
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• That made me literally lol, <3 LB.

Comment

• This would be the point where I say, "This interview is over!" and shove the camera.
                              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• LB, get back to your penis, or don't bother getting back at all.
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                                X