Day of Defeat: Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day of Defeat: Source

Did anyone play Day of Defeat? It is a WWII version of Counterstrike, it was a free weekend Im wondering what people thought of it? if anyone is now going to buy it? and if you think its better than CSS?

I played it and loved it, it was good to get a change from CCS (it gets boring) and WWII allows for better tactics, cause lets face it who uses tactics in CSS.

Last edited by SkiTzO; 02-13-2006, 02:19 PM.

i tell you one thing, i got a lot less lag off dod source than i do off CS:S

plus i thought it was good, but dont think it is better than dod 1.6
    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
    oNe-t> YEAH
    nopcode> before going out
    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

I do get more enjoyment out of DoD1.6 than I do out of DoD:Source, although DoD:Source is great

Comment

dl Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, its the same only better i think, and its completely FREE who pays for online games, aside from the ignorant

Comment

i have WolfET, it is fun for a fast paced game. i only like using the panzer/bazooka on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Money
            dl Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, its the same only better i think, and its completely FREE who pays for online games, aside from the ignorant

great game, good point, plus for being a free game, Enemy Territory ALWAYS is populated with players at ANY time of day, like I could log in at 3 am and find full servers all over the place with very very very low ping, pretty nice
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Made by good ol' Splash Damage.

They're also making ET: Quake Wars which is nothing like the Wolf game but it looks sweet on the Quake 4 engine.

Comment

Wow...ppl still playing Wolf huh?

I got tired of the Beach map on all the pubs. Plus there are so many cheats on Wolf it drove me crazy. Good game though..league was actaully fun the few seasons I played.
                May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
                X