Pizza brawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza brawl

This is just sick. Read the story and then watch the video.

In the video you can hear her refer to the guy as "His White butt." So it's racial.

It's hard to believe that scum is only getting 4 years for this.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pizzaparlorbrawl.html

its also hard to believe how those other guys just stand there and watch it all
    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
    oNe-t> YEAH
    nopcode> before going out
    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

I know typical white lemming attitude, don't get involved. Sucks but its reality.

Comment

Did the big guy take his phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
          Did the big guy take his phone?
          No I think he was down there molesting him.

Comment

I just found this remarkable:

Originally posted by Skitzo
            In the video you can hear her refer to the guy as "His White butt." So it's racial.
            Originally posted by Skitzo
            typical white lemming attitude
            The people who just stood there watching should be sent to jail too.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

mmm ebaumsoworld

Comment

Originally posted by SkiTzO
                This is just sick.
                The only sick part of this thread is that the video came from ebaumsworld

Comment

ummmm no offense, but what the hell are those people going to do? That black man looked like he was about 6'4 and a good 270 lbs. And he hit like a boxer.....average, never been in a fight, nor boxed in their lives' people, wouldn't stand a chance against that guy.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Yeah, that guy was a fucking beast. If one or two of those customers would've interfered, they probably would have their asses kicked too. What I find strange is that they didn't even seem surprised about what was happening, they just stood there, making sure no one stole their place in line.
                    Man, that first hit would've probably broke me in two. Oh and, those two people need to die.
                    :groovy:.fm
                    toucanlam.com

Comment

He couldn't have taken on all of them, but the weird part is, after he left, no one really looked after the guy. Cept some of the personnel everyone was just standing their waiting for their pizza's to show up. No one was like, dude are you alright? omg call an ambulance or whatever.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                      X