No announcement yet.

TelC@ts Avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anime is sad. The frames are done so poorly and so is the mouth movement. Its like watching a comic book.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Yeah... all of them... fact that they are dubbed has got NOTHING to do with it or the fact that if you would perfer to see sylables match mouth movement you could buy Subbed.

You fit into the catagory known as ignorant, narrow minded and intolerant. Gratz!
      Last edited by Neodis; 01-02-2003, 01:44 PM.
      Kind regards
      Neodis

Comment

Once Goddess attempted to force me to tell her who did I like in Trench Wars, I told her I would tell me on the following weekend or if I was drunk. She got really mad coz I didn't tell her that night. She saw me on the next day, she asked me the same question again, I said I wasn't drunk (which was the truth). And I didn't turn up to TW on following weekend (I went somewhere ...).
        Goddess is a really nice person, and that question was a rather girly question ... and rather common question between girls. But if it's sad to get hard on animes, won't it be sadder if you lust over some 2d spaceship players who you never meet in real life before?
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
          I got about 40gb of hentai on my hd right now.
          I have to re-download all mine then put it on cd, bah.
          But I kept the series with my avatar in.

I like anime because the stuff they do is impossible and illegal with real actors And they're cute....and have no age restrictions

Comment

.......Telcat, those are some interesting points.... little unclear, kinda left with impression you lust after Goddess though... just thought you should know. :P
            Kind regards
            Neodis

Comment

Shit, you watch dubbed anime? No wonder you like it. I watch mine subbed.
              Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                I have to re-download all mine then put it on cd, bah.
                But I kept the series with my avatar in.

I like anime because the stuff they do is impossible and illegal with real actors And they're cute....and have no age restrictions
                There's a difference between anime and hentai.

Comment

I watch a mix actually. Some dubbed some subbed. I used to be all dubbed but the general abuse you get for that eventually charmed me over to watching subbed at least as much.
                  Kind regards
                  Neodis

Comment

I once knew someone on the JAE newsgroup who's sole purpose in life was to collect Hentai.
                    Kind regards
                    Neodis

Comment

Originally posted by Neodis
                      I once knew someone on the JAE newsgroup who's sole purpose in life was to collect Hentai.
                      Heh heh heh...

Comment

His biggest complaint was that he couldn't find anything he didn't have. He upgraded his hard drive because it was getting full.
                        Kind regards
                        Neodis

Comment

I'm buying a new HD cause I have to sacrifice something every time I download new hentai... :/

Comment

I filled up my 2nd HD but I never watch any of it anymore. I started burning it all to CD but that stopped when I got more lazy.
                            Kind regards
                            Neodis

Comment

I know but I read smehere oce hentai is just a...amker thing, not a type, I didn't want too look amatuerish :P....not that thats hard

Comment

Hentai is a Japanese word meaning pervert or perverted. Echii is a milder form so to speak. A boy who looks up his teachers dress is echii. The fact that he looked up his teachers dress is Hentai.
                                Kind regards
                                Neodis

Comment

Working...
                                X