• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Post

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

:fear:

i've never seen THIS before

Comment

There's this forum I go to where in the "IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS FORUM, CLICK THIS THREAD" link, it seriously recommends you to watch that video before posting. Quite hilariousszsz.

(jay chou forum afkkzk)
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

This thread is also hilarious in the fact that if Heavensent has watched that tutorial video on forum posting, he should know that this thread belongs in LINKS FOR THE YOUNG AT HEART.
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

I think the video should be a sticky?

Comment

wow suck my cock

Comment

You see? Stick it!

The value of this video is so great, that I could not even think about clicking the search button.
              It is so great that my subconscious made me post it without seeking for it, with a high probability of making me an example of the wrong behavior, thus giving everyone a entertaining moment.

Translation: gg Im noob, or... >.<
              1:anImoL> 1:Tigerex> rofl (^=.=^) (^=.=) (^=.) (^=) (^) (^ ^) (^) (=^) (.=^) (=.=^) (^=.=^) SPIN KITTY
              1:Mega Newbie> ROFL 8=D 8==D 8===D 8====D 8=====D PINTO EM ERECAO

Comment

Hum...

Search working now.
                Last edited by AnImoL; 11-11-2006, 09:04 PM. Reason: Deleting previous search engine error
                1:anImoL> 1:Tigerex> rofl (^=.=^) (^=.=) (^=.) (^=) (^) (^ ^) (^) (=^) (.=^) (=.=^) (^=.=^) SPIN KITTY
                1:Mega Newbie> ROFL 8=D 8==D 8===D 8====D 8=====D PINTO EM ERECAO

Comment

Working...
                X