No announcement yet.

New TV shows you give a thumbs up to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think i am the only person that doesn't like CSI...
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon
      i think i am the only person that doesn't like CSI...
      Pretty much.

My favorites:

Family Guy (don't really like American dad)
      24 (self-explanatory)
      CSI
      Monk (not so much as a couple seasons ago)

Stuff I like but occasionally watch:
      Lost
      Law and Order
      Some others I can't remember

Comment

Friday Night Smackdown! (lol ya.. i watch wrestlin)
        Everybody hates chris (funny show) (tho i havent watch it in a long time)
        War At Home (hilarious../on FOX)
        The Loop
        ...all i can think of
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
          Friday Night Smackdown! (lol ya.. i watch wrestlin)
          Everybody hates chris (funny show) (tho i havent watch it in a long time)
          War At Home (hilarious../on FOX)
          The Loop
          ...all i can think of
          I tried to watch the War at Home because I like that main guy that's in it, but that show is terrible.

genocidal, you picked a terrible episode to try to start watching sopranos.. I didn't even like that one very much and I've seen every episode. If you actually care to see what it's all about, go to blockbuster and rent the first dvd of the first season. Watch a couple episodes, if you're not into it, forget it, but when I did that, I ended up watching 3 seasons in 3 weeks. completely hooked.

Rome is alright, I watched the first few episodes and lost interest.

Big love is kind of interesting, I'm still undecided on whether I'll stick with it or not, but I'm still watching.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I don't really watch a lot of TV. I watch what I like, and none of that is new. I do read about all the new shows in the newspaper, though. Most of them seem boring to me. They seem derivative and plain. God knows if you try to do something original, like say, Arrested Development, it won't work. I mean, if you aren't pounding the viewer with your jokes, no one will think it's funny and without a laugh track, how will we know when to laugh?! Also, God forbid you actually have to pay fucking attention to what's going on. TV nowadays seems to be really dumbed down, and it drives me nuts. Like Family Guy. It'd be so fucking simple to write jokes for that show. All you have to do is come up with a joke, then a cute little cut scene so they can fucking explain the joke to you. Family Guy also has terrible replay value. I've seen all the episodes because I used to like it, now it's just boring. I'll take Futurama over that any day.

I watch a lot of sitcoms like Scrubs, The Office and My Name is Earl. I also watch all the Law and Orders, the original CSI and Late Night talk shows. I dig Rome because I'm a history buff, and there's lots of kinky ancient sex scenes. I'm hoping HBO shows the first few episodes again or some sort of marathon of Big Love so I can catch up. It seems like something I might enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
              I tried to watch the War at Home because I like that main guy that's in it, but that show is terrible.

genocidal, you picked a terrible episode to try to start watching sopranos.. I didn't even like that one very much and I've seen every episode. If you actually care to see what it's all about, go to blockbuster and rent the first dvd of the first season. Watch a couple episodes, if you're not into it, forget it, but when I did that, I ended up watching 3 seasons in 3 weeks. completely hooked.

Rome is alright, I watched the first few episodes and lost interest.

Big love is kind of interesting, I'm still undecided on whether I'll stick with it or not, but I'm still watching.
              lol, what you talkin about its hilarious... shieet, my favorite one is.. well i dont know, the show just started a couple months ago and i cant remember the episodes.
              TWLD Champion 2014
              TWDTB Champion 2013
              TWDTB Champion 2016
              TWDTB Champion 2017
              TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
              -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Futurama is without a doubt better than Family Guy.

Comment

alright...just started to watch Full Metal Alchemist, and it kicks ass..badly

and the war at home is good...
                  hey,
                  don't look at me for
                  your stupid and enoying problems

Comment

Working...
                  X