No announcement yet.

Spiderman 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after brock's story is blown by spiderman, he goes to a church contemplating suicide. It's there that the symbiote suit senses his extreme emotion and binds itself to him, thus making him Venom.
    Girl if it's alright,
    100%.

Comment

Brock, I believe, was skinny in the beginning. After Spiderman screwed his life up (you should know why), he began to workout intensively. He was not a jock, he was just a buff nerd.

Comment

spiderman 1 sucked so bad that I didn't even want to see spiderman 2, let alone know they're gonna do a third one.
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

your contribution to the topic is appreciated.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I do hope so! :turned:
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Carnage > Venom
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Correct
                While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

bumped because i feel like talking about this again.

btw ur thinking of flash thompson who was the jock not brock
                  btw just look at what Anthony Micheal Hall did after breakfast club, 16 candles and weird science
                  he goes from scrawny nerd to a buff bully in edward scissors hand and if u seen dead zone hes not really skinny
                  i think Topher Grace could do the same.

and thats a interesting point about how spidey is just going to be in his symbiote suit the whole time and venom appears at the end.
                  this means that CARNAGE might be the bad guy in this story?
                  cause wasnt he around when the symbiote on spidey was at the same time.

PS. bruce campbell rocks.
                  sigpic
                  All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Carnage came around after Venom who came around after the symbiote left Spider-man. In an odd way, Venom is kind of like Carnage's father. It's far too soon for Carnage to enter the picture.

Comment

so that means a bigger role for BRUCE CAMPBELL
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                        Carnage came around after Venom who came around after the symbiote left Spider-man. In an odd way, Venom is kind of like Carnage's father. It's far too soon for Carnage to enter the picture.
                        Way too early.
                        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                        TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

Working...
                        X