What jobs do you guys have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What jobs do you guys have?

The job I'm currently doing (general serviceman at a shell station) is not something that's working out for me, and because of this I'm going to look for a new job soon. What jobs do you guys have? How's the pay? Do you like it?
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Architectural Cost-price Estimator, Company IT, and all around Salesman....family business as well.

Lots of jobs open for CAD designers. Good money too!
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Toronto sheriffs office. Seizing ppls stuff and evicting people. fun stuff... starting september, cop
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

I'm not sure what the general rules are here for the type of job that I am in, so I will censor it for little kiddies' eyes.

I sell "ads" to "magazines". I generally buy alot of "ads", and then sell small $20 "ads" to reliable "magazines". While it generally isn't as quick due to the small "magazine" base that I have built, business is good lately because each "magazine" has been telling one or two other "magazines" about my "ads", thereby slowly increasing my base, but keeping it small and reliable so I won't get busted, though what I do is perfectly legal.

Those who say it isn't a real job - I'm doing it super professional. Discreet, home deliveries, carefully measuring, even giving out free samples to prove to customers that though they pay a bit extra, it's because of the strangely high quality of the wares I peddle.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I sing vocals in a little garage/emo band. :P

Comment

I tutor part-time. The pay is pretty good, but it's usually only, at most, six hours a week. Because of that, I'm trying to find another job to fill in the gaps (I am a full-time student, too).

I'd like to either work in a bookstore (something I've done before--I enjoyed it but management was very untrusting), or get my job at the science museum back (I quit because the one hour drive was killing me, but now I live much closer).
            Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

I work at Costco.

Starting wage===12.30 and hour. Plus, because their CEO is a strong believer in Workers' rights and union rights, you get health care and pretty much any benifit you can imagine. Oh, and you get 30% off of Costco products, which are already really cheap.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

this summer i will be interning at ea/maxis

Comment

Make sure you wear your tinfoil hats.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Researcher for this

Originally posted by Jerome
                    I'm not sure what the general rules are here for the type of job that I am in, so I will censor it for little kiddies' eyes.

I sell "ads" to "magazines". I generally buy alot of "ads", and then sell small $20 "ads" to reliable "magazines". While it generally isn't as quick due to the small "magazine" base that I have built, business is good lately because each "magazine" has been telling one or two other "magazines" about my "ads", thereby slowly increasing my base, but keeping it small and reliable so I won't get busted, though what I do is perfectly legal.

Those who say it isn't a real job - I'm doing it super professional. Discreet, home deliveries, carefully measuring, even giving out free samples to prove to customers that though they pay a bit extra, it's because of the strangely high quality of the wares I peddle.
                    You sell semen?

Comment

i lifeguard at my college pool and my town's pool at home during the summers. it's a good job, definitely better than a restaurant or some shit like that. everyone should work in a restaurant at some point though.
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I was a waiter for 3 months, no thanks never again
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

i work in a mailroom at eds, although im thinking of getting a job at costco instead (12.30?!?!) well, seriously, id probably actually rather not work at costco. i get 12 bucks an hour, and get a lot of downtime where i can read and stuff. the upside is i dont have a boss looking over my shoulder or anything, the downside is that stupid admins at the company really think a) mailroom employees are their slaves, and b) mailroom employees are naturally inferior to them. fuck you, you are twice my age and have a job thats only better than mine, christ. the cool thing about working for eds is that if i get some kind of computer certification, i can easily get a job there, and instead of wasting eight hours a day for very little money, i can waste eight hours a day for a decent amount of money.
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                            What in the world?

Comment

Pot allegory.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                              X