Dog with Attitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog with Attitude

A coyote led police sharpshooters armed with tranquilizer guns on a frantic chase through New York's Central Park before being captured.

At one point, authorities tried to corner the animal in the south east corner of the park, by an ice skating rink.

The clever creature jumped into the water, ducked under a bridge, then scampered through the rink grounds and ran off.

The coyote was captured somewhere north of that area, Parks Department spokesman Ashe Reardon said.

The hunt had been on since yesterday afternoon when Parks Commissioner Adrian Benepe, among others, spotted the animal in the south east corner of the park, not far from the tony Upper East Side.

"It didn't look the least bit worried," he said.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/wil...703481274.html

☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Dammit
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

que bueno

Comment

From the title I thought this thread was about herself...

Sorry.

Comment

That dog was so smart and so damn cute. I hope one day I would be able to steal its puppy :fear:
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by article
            A coyote led police sharpshooters armed with tranquilizer guns on a frantic chase through New York's Central Park before being captured.
            Originally posted by T3l Ca7
            That dog was so smart and so damn cute. I hope one day I would be able to steal its puppy :fear:
            You can't be that dumb. You started this thread.

Comment

awww my cute puppy is hungry

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

WHO'S GOT THE THUMBS DAWG?

WE GOT THE THUMBS awfaf

Comment

Woot i've been to central park, stood next to that ice rink, been on that bridge.. woot. ... think it was in home alone... awesome movie.

Comment

Working...
                  X