No announcement yet.

Ice Cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only eat Blue Bell Chocolate (basically regular chocolate or anything with chocolate in it) and cheap vanilla ice cream (so good and creamy). Toppings: hot fudge and butterscotch. And I love banana splits, straight up both ways.

EDIT: Welcome back, out-of-control black man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
      Frozen bananas covered in chocolate are good. For ice cream mint chocolate chip is my favorite.
      "My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana, I said 'No, but I want a regular banana later, so, Yeah.'"
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Usually whatever my mom buys. But anything without nuts in it is good. I fucking hate nuts in icecream and any other kind of sweets. Especially choclate stuff. People who put nuts in brownies are retarded and I hope they choke on their nuts.

Whoever said something about icecream cake being really good, you are right. The fudge in between the chocolate and vanilla icecream is pretty much the best part of the cake.

Also at this mall around here before it got ran down and became all shitty. They had this icecream called blue moon. OMG it was good as fuck I wish I had some right now.

Comment

Originally posted by uranium
          Usually whatever my mom buys. But anything without nuts in it is good. I fucking hate nuts in icecream and any other kind of sweets. Especially choclate stuff. People who put nuts in brownies are retarded and I hope they choke on their nuts.
          Preach on, brotha.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Cookies and Cream.
            help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
            MegamanEXE> Chao
            MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
            (Sefarius)> ....
            (Hate The Fake)> LOL
            MegamanEXE> You are sick
            MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

The butterfinger ice cream is the best, unless theres a skittle ice cream kind, then that ones the best.

Comment

Working...
              X