Candy Candy Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodzombie
    Nothing beats chocolate, and dark chocolate is king.
    I've always been against dark chocolate. It's ok if it's mixed with other type(s) of chocolate but alone it just gives me goosepimples. As for my favourite, I'd go for white chocolate, plain old milk chocolate or (I'm not sure about how to type this in English, but) milk chocolate with mint crocants. The last one is as delicious as it gets but it makes my jaws soar and tooth ache. :P
    Regency> not in for dd lol
    Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

We have these French gourmet chocolate truffles that are amazing. They are incredibly rich and concentrated bits of chocolate, and if you let them melt in your mouth you'll know what heaven tastes like.

Comment

Originally posted by Dant-Zu
        I've always been against dark chocolate. It's ok if it's mixed with other type(s) of chocolate but alone it just gives me goosepimples. As for my favourite, I'd go for white chocolate, plain old milk chocolate or (I'm not sure about how to type this in English, but) milk chocolate with mint crocants. The last one is as delicious as it gets but it makes my jaws soar and tooth ache. :P
        White chocolate isn't even chocolate.

A lot of people shun dark chocolate because it's not as sweet, but if you really give it a chance and try different types and different levels of darkness, most people will begin to prefer it over milk chocolate. Almost everybody I know prefers dark chocolate now, it's contagious.
        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

I like the van slooten winegums. Really tasty! Dark chocolate pralines are heaven too!
          I dont eat that much candy tho, its not good for your health. Rather eat a fruit!

Comment

caramilk...best on the on planet....ohh, and strawbursts kick ass
            hey,
            don't look at me for
            your stupid and enoying problems

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
              Regular chocolate is also pretty amazing. Oh, but dark chocolate is better.
              You have no idea

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Ha Ha.

If it can't be chocolate? Sour Skittles all the way, (you can eat them in class pretty good )

Comment

There's a lot of difference in chocolate from different countries.

I have to admit, over the past few years I have taken a liking to dark chocolate a lot more than I used to, but I still usually buy Birmingham's pride: Cadbury's milk chocolate. Mars Galaxy is also pretty good but a lot more sickly.

In some countries, Cadburys chocolate isn't legally real chocolate because of the ratio of cocoa to milk they use.

Comment

have you guys tried those new sour patch connectors?

mmm

Comment

(Dark > Milk) Chocolate then Gummies
                      this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                      (:3=

Comment

Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. As an alternative, local candy shops have their own peanut butter cups, some with dark chocolate. They're amazing.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Reese's far surpass any other candy imaginable.

Comment

Anything with dark chocolate in it.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                              Anything with dark chocolate in it.
                              yea, you seem like a guy that would want dark chocolate in you.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

gummy bears, sweedish fish, sour patch kids (green and red ones), and the sour gummy life savers!

I don't know what it is about gummy stuff but I like it.
                                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                                X