X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Consoles - an FYI

Hey all,

Havn't seen it linked here so thought i would. I craze has hit lately called console grab who have reportedly been giving out free consoles. Well, just to say that an IRL mate of mine received his today so thought i would bring it to your attention. Basically CG are paid by advertisers to get third parties (us) to sign up to their services. We draw attention to the company, the advertisers get new hits/members, CG get more commision and as a thank you send you a free console (PSP, 360, PS2 and more).

Its been covered by the BBC and one of the late night london news programs and is certified as genuine and not a scam.

You can find out more details and signup here:

[edited out]

If you have a lot of online friends it will not be hard to get the number of referals you need for your free console so why wait.

Lag

[edit] oops, my bad, if you want a link email me at blzphnx@hotmail.com [/edit]
    Last edited by Sir Lagalot; 04-04-2006, 06:07 AM. Reason: breaking forum rules :/
    Only those who try will become.

Originally posted by Sir Lagalot
    Havn't seen it linked here so thought i would.
    Because it's against the forum rules:

11. No reffering links for offsite offers/games. free ipods, etc.

Comment

If it's part of the "**giveaway" where ** is something like "console" or "alienware" then sure it probably is legit, but don't let the BBC thing fool you, the BBC report was on the gratis network. The gratis network were the ones who did it originally, and they are legit, but anyone else, it's up to you to guess/work it out.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

i'm still going to close this

Comment

Working...