Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW PvP Guild Raids Funeral and Kills 70+

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=serenity+now

This Alliance guild "Serenity Now" on the Illidan server caught word of a funeral service for one of the players in this game, who apparently died IRL. Alot of people musta liked this person, cause one of their friends took the perrson who died's character and brought it to this lake for a funeral of sorts. Well, the Serenity Now Guild saw this as a great spot to raid the place. This is a video of the raid. I think it's kinda fucked up, but I still watched it in morbid facination.
    DELETED

I wish I could actually read the text in the posts to know what was going on.

Comment

Thats pretty fucking sad, theat they did such a thing.
      Still, its pretty crazy that you have an onlinefuneral for someone who died in real life. I dont see how you can care so much for someone that you never even met.

Comment

Heard it the day after it happened.. Its sad what happened but it is kinda retarded to hold a funeral in a "contested" area on a PvP server. Kinda like holding a funeral in the middle of ?go elim.
        2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
        2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
        2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
        2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
        2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
        2:Cig Smoke> thdx
        2:Miksel> elim 3
        2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
        2:Morgane> LOL
        2:Enflame> haha
        2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Originally posted by EnFlAmE
          Heard it the day after it happened.. Its sad what happened but it is kinda retarded to hold a funeral in a "contested" area on a PvP server. Kinda like holding a funeral in the middle of ?go elim.
          LET's DO IT!
          o
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Sadistic
            YET SO UNHUMANLY GENIOUS AHAHAHAHAHAH OWNED
            Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY
              Sadistic
              YET SO UNHUMANLY GENIOUS AHAHAHAHAHAH OWNED
              agreed, the music was awesome too lOL
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

That is definately the best usage of "Scatman", ever.
                DELETED

Comment

Really. How did they not see that coming?

Relying on the trust and goodwill of faceless, remorseless internet users to hold a peaceful "ceremony" in a game where the only true intent is to destroy anything that moves?

Serves them right for being so naive.

Comment

Yeah, that was awesome. myg0t clan ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
                      Really. How did they not see that coming?

Relying on the trust and goodwill of faceless, remorseless internet users to hold a peaceful "ceremony" in a game where the only true intent is to destroy anything that moves?

Serves them right for being so naive.
                      Thats the funniest part, they expected for all the people attending, to attend Unarmed, to be civil, and to actually respect all the people there that they have no clue who they are, never met them in their life, and on top of it, they hold it on a PVP server, IN A CONTESTED AREA!!!.... wow
                      Big Chill

Comment

Aced.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

i remember when the incident happend i read that thread from its birth to death, i think i may have posted in it too. its been mentioned before, and the words hold true, "you will never find a more retched hive of scum and villany than in the world of warcraft mmorpg"

indeed i will be surprised if humans make it another 1000years
                          work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Cuz Orcs And Taurens Will Kill Them.
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

My thoughts:

It was nice that they held a funeral for him, if not a little odd

It was funny that they got absolutly crushed

It was funnier that people didn't see it ocming

It was funniest that people got mad about it.

Look, If I had been the guy who died IRL and was actually looking donw on them, and I saw that, I'd be laughing. I know they're all upset, but hey stuff like that happens in real life. Ever heard of someone egttign shot or stabbed at a funeral? I sure have.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                              X