foiled "Columbine-type" shooting spree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
    They cry about life and wear those ridiculously expensive pants that jingle all the fucking time.
    rofl since when would a goth kid where polo or phat farm or rocawear or anyhintg of that sort..anything some goth fag wears is like wal-mart brand cut up and shit...

Comment

Originally posted by JT
      No offense, but if you don't trust your parents, teachers, and family, then telling someone is not really an option. If you think the world is against you, going on a rampage against the world makes complete rational sense.
      So because you don't trust anyone to help you deal with your problems, innocent students have to suffer? 25 students and teachers were planned to get shot. Do you think every single one of them actually did enough bad stuff to deserve dying? How many others would get wounded or killed in the ensuing chaos once that first gun comes out?

Innocents shouldn't get pulled into your problems through violent actions just because you think the world is against you. I realize that there are some kids who have shitty luck in life when it comes to who they have as parents, etc- but in this day and age there is just no excuse to not find a non-violent solution. There have been cases already (columbine) of students reacting violently, god knows how many shows or episodes in a tv series about going to someone for help, not even always an adult.

No offense taken, I just don't like seeing someone that had nothing to do with a situation pay for someone else's mistakes, especially with their lives.

Originally posted by Money
      rofl since when would a goth kid where polo or phat farm or rocawear or anyhintg of that sort..anything some goth fag wears is like wal-mart brand cut up and shit...
      do you know what kind of pants I'm talking about? Have you seen them at wal-mart? If I knew what they're called I'd google them for you- most likely found in hot-topic though.

EDIT: Found them, they're called 'Tripp pants"-

http://www.hottopic.com/store/produc...=0&ITEM=267030

http://www.hottopic.com/store/produc...=0&ITEM=210700

http://www.hottopic.com/store/produc...=0&ITEM=298489

http://www.hottopic.com/store/produc...=0&ITEM=238930

49-58 dollars for each pair.
      Last edited by Liquid Blue; 04-13-2006, 05:31 AM.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I'm surprised I havent stabbed some of my teachers.

Those first pants look alright though, I'd probably wear them occasionally.

Comment

im in atlantic county and i didnt hear of that
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Being a goth is really expensive cloth wise.. those long trench leather coath thingies.. If you wanna be a hardcore goth you gotta have rich parents.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
              I don't see where it says the students were "Goth." Maybe you know those students.

Either way, I'm thankful that I live in the suburbs of Northen Jersey.
              Was on the local news here in Philly. Not sure the written news mentions it, but they showed them on TV and had students mention it as well. Even though ot does not mention Goth, all the students interviewed and the pics noted them as being from the "Goth" clique.

I am all for mandatory school uniforms...would do away with lots of the crap these retard kids feel is there expression of being an indivdual. I am all for individualism, but do it on your own time, not on my monies that go into school taxes so you can get an education.
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

WTF is it with this week?

This happened yesterday in the seattle area.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ngplot13m.html

Isn't the Columbine anneversary (terribly spelled) coming up?

edit: It also says the kid was sent home for a "clothing infraction" which leads me to believe that he was wearing some sort of outlandish clothing.
                Last edited by Squeezer; 04-13-2006, 11:48 AM.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found
                  I am all for mandatory school uniforms...would do away with lots of the crap these retard kids feel is there expression of being an indivdual. I am all for individualism, but do it on your own time, not on my monies that go into school taxes so you can get an education.
                  How does kids wearing their own clothes cut into money that goes into school taxes?...
                  - k2

Comment

I think you need to read it again, since you completely missed the fucking point k2grey.

Comment

To define what I meant by school uniforms rather than a dress as you like privelage at a school. My point was that if they all dressed the same in a standard uniform, you most likely would not have the ridicule from other kids mocking how one is dressed and placing them in a group of outcasts or the popular crowd.

I dunno, but personally I would have have a blast making fun of kids dressed in the goth look when I was in School. This is probably one of the many reasons these kids had a deathlist of the people they wanted to kill.

Put all these kids in a standard uniform and nobody can classify you as anything while you are in the school. Sure thay can call you fat ass or zit face or whatever...but at least it would not have the look of Halloween walking through your school.

Plus....I still just do not get the whole thing of nail polish and eyeliner for guys? Unless your in Green Day or Dame Edna perhaps
                      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Well, I go to school at a place that requires unforms, and let me tell ya, the kids find other more personal ways to ridicule students. You can change your clothes, but you can't change your personality. No matter what, there will always be bullying in school. I just think its F-ed up that some kids can't take it. I mean honestly, who hasn't been bullied by one person or another?
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                          example where it's justifiable?
                          Iraq, stupidface.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino_haha
                            See I dont understand, my school is the area school that is "full of goths, full of gays, full of nerds" you name it. But we have no real large problem with students getting picked on and abused and such. Literally, we have a fight what.. every 3-4 years.
                            sounds like theres nobody cool to beat those kids up, pretty self-explanitory
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                              WTF is it with this week?

This happened yesterday in the seattle area.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...ngplot13m.html

Isn't the Columbine anneversary (terribly spelled) coming up?

edit: It also says the kid was sent home for a "clothing infraction" which leads me to believe that he was wearing some sort of outlandish clothing.
                              yo not looking like a person supporting this shit or anything
                              but...
                              that was pretty damn smart for a couple of middle schoolers...
                              honestly...i think it's a conspirancy...
                              how da fuck does all this leak? is it that hard to keep a secret?
                              no. its the media! they are starving for something else besides the same old thing thats happenin in the middle east!
                              seriously what 12-14 year old kid would think of that shit? at that age i started thinking about boobies.
                              or maybe i'm wrong. maybe they leaked cause one of em pussy'd out and ratted on their accomplises.
                              but i said some crazy shit in my time in school but none of it involved killing ppl especially in middle school. but this world is fucked up i agree. parents fault for their kids problems. if my parents werent involved in my life i would snap after all the stereotype and racism/prejudice i suffered for being muslim.
                              but i do plan on slashing my principal's tires.
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

it's like this, what's more fun than slit wrists?
                                kill that teacher that you hate, spray twenty-five kids!

Comment

Working...
                                X