No announcement yet.

No Smoking Law in New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can smoke while driving, I used to do it all the time and I drove stick.
    sage

Comment

Originally posted by 404
      Riesen...you hit on another subject of debate...the f'n SUV!!!!

What's the point? I still do not get the reasons for people to have these. To live in a non mountain area with good weather almost 90% of the time...why would people require such a vehicle?
      I think there are a few different factors which are driving people to buy them.
      The biggest IMO, is the status symbol that comes along with having an SUV. People buy these huge vehicles to show off the money they have, not caring about th environment or how much it will take to fill up those behemoths of greed and arrogance.

Gas companies making excuses for rising costs, yet the CEO of Mobil made 51 million a year and just retired and got a retirement bonus of $400 million.

Ok...so who is blowing who at GM or is it someone from GM doing it to the Govt.? Or is the Oil Companies mixed into this too?
      Oil companies have deals with higher-ups and have been sharing more amounts of money with other greedy people than I'd like to think about.

Why should people get SUV's? cause people like them. If you are going to afford an SUV you can afford the gas, so who cares? If i want a car i want the one that is right for me, not just because one is fuel efficient.
      Think about this though, why do people like them? What makes them so popular?

Originally posted by Bio
      ght now the price of gas is around 2.75 per gallon,
      lucky son of a gun, gas is over 3 dollars here now $3.11 for premium iirc.

Smoking causes second-hand cancer in people who don't smoke, drives up healthcare costs for all in servicing smokers who die earlier and have much more health problems, and is generally extremely annoying and disgusting to all who don't smoke.
      I think Sarien was expressing to the point of how abusrd it's gotten with letting the government take away more and more of our rights, not that smoking isn't a health concern.

I can understand why the government has passed a law banning smoking, but I honestly didn't see the problem with smoking and nom-smoking sections.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Yea, here in Seattle we have a smoking ban that says you aren't allowed to smoke in any building, and that you must smoke 30 yards from the nearest door.

basically, no more hookah bars.

We also have a "4 feet away rule" which basically prevents lap dances.

I now live in the shittiest city to turn 18 in. Normally when you turn 18, its a ritual to smoke a cigar and get a lapdance. Now, you can't do either.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
        X