No announcement yet.

Spamming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know unless you say you found GHB funny, him and the others that "don't understand the reason for him being banned" won't read your post.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam

exactly, and if zeus had found it funny and determined his humour was bringing something to the forum.... he wouldnt have classed it as nonesense.

fair enough if you dont find him funny, if everybody had the same sense of humour this would be a very boring world..... or a very funny one, im not quite sure.

ANYWAY, if you like him or not, you cant deny that this, along with 70% of bans, was biased. thats just the way of life, so meh, i just wanted to say my piece, not get into a argument.

oh and i just found his posts/threads amusing, not "omg i think im going to die because im laughing so hard" funny, but they would always raise a smile, and they were to the most part left in useless crap, which is really why this ban is so shocking, its like banning some1 for trash talking in trash talk...

Comment

See what I mean, Conc?
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
          See what I mean, Conc?
          i was answering his final question, even though he was being sarcastic.

Comment

I think staff should just say fuck it, and be able to ban for sass.

Comment

Originally posted by tahkis
              He was banned from forums, not from TW...
              dont make me look like an idiot thanks :P

Comment

Working...
              X