City of Villains - 14 day trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Villains - 14 day trial

Exquisite and I have signed up to a 14 day with CoV, which you can get here:

http://www.mmorpg.com/cov_trial.cfm

It involves signing up an account on two sites, no payment, no visa. Your 14 day trial begins as soon as they send you an email that says you have been accepted (because there is a waiting list, of about 5 minutes for me).

The application download is small, the patch update is huge (1.9 Gigs huge), which will take about 2 hours if your connection is broadband and decent (100 kb/s about).

We play on Liberty server, and the game is so fun. Reply here or msg in game. My name on Liberty server is Ridicule. I'm a stalker and exq is a corrupter, so maybe try to choose another archetype (http://www.cityofvillains.com/gameinfo/archetypes.html)
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Think I'll join you, I started getting into EQ2, paid for a month. But I've only been able to put in 30 mins.

But I'll replace those 5 mins a day with CoV.

Edit: Har 575kb/s
    Last edited by returnoftheapt; 04-29-2006, 04:22 PM.

Comment

I thought it was quite fun when I did my trial in City or Heroes, I made this tiny looking robot guy that was like 2 and a half feet tall, lol.
      DELETED

Comment

Awesome, it started at 300 K/sec for me and has slowly dwindled to 116. I went from having to wait 2 hours, to having to wait over 4 now. It's more like a 13 day trial if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
          I'm a stalker
          :fear:

Comment

This is retarded, it's down to 17 k/sec and projected to be dowloaded in 25 hours. This is a horrible torrent system if you ask me.

Comment

Play some subspace
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Shrug, I downloaded at 575k/s straight, for 45 mins.

Comment

Oh it's not really a problem, looks like I'll have the game IN 14 DAYS.

Comment

nope fuck it i am too lazy
                    Last edited by Jeenyuss; 04-29-2006, 10:32 PM.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Hehe I used to play City Of Heros :wub:
                      9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Lvl 10 stalker, the exp debt starting to hurt. Enemies with sleep or hold are so lame. Pretty much cannot survive a mission without my buddy exquisite.
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                        X