Invisible Children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible Children

I went and saw the movie expecting a sci-fi thriller, but it turned out to just be propaganda for some stupid walk thing.
    The pleasure's all mine.

http://www.invisiblechildren.org/
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

For future referrence: www.rottentomatoes.com

OR

www.imdb.com

Type in the movie title and read the synopsis. That way you don't get ripped off.

OR

Read a newspaper. They still show movie listings in the Arts and Entertainment section...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
        I went and saw the movie expecting a sci-fi thriller, but it turned out to just be propaganda for some stupid walk thing.
        you're a retard. the invisible children is an organization of people who have dedicated a few months to helping young and old starving and troubled people in africa.
        Girl if it's alright,
        100%.

Comment

Always keep a watchful eye for the armed and dangerous invisible children.
          dong burger

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
            you're a retard. the invisible children is an organization of people who have dedicated a few months to helping young and old starving and troubled people in africa.
            It's a great cause, unfortunately in Africa, many of the governments of the African Countries, such as the starving ppl of the Sudan, have stockpiles of food in wharehouses of which much if not most of the food will go bad and expire from sitting.

These governments are hording the food that has been donated by many of the world charities and they keep it for themselves.

If Geldoff and other chrity groups would really want to help these African countries and there food problems, then they should have these corrupt political goverments removed from power.

It's a shame that most of what aid goes to Africa, is pocketed by the corruption of the Governments pleading for more help in the 1st place.
            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
            X