The painfully obvious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The painfully obvious

It is apparent that this forum is a dismal failier where moderation is concerned. I am going to eventually put up another board for TW specific purposes and none here shall find it bar those worthy of comunication.

As to the rest of you, your hell you may keep to slither about in. I have given you permission. This place is not worth the time it takes to sort through the rubbish.
    Kind regards
    Neodis

you sound like some dumbass shakespear wannabe.

allthough im ignored and everything im still goin to say this, just incase im not ignored and you do read this.

ps: die

Comment

Neodis, I am naming all of my farts after you, good game nerd.
      sage

Comment

This post made me laugh.

Comment

So you're going to make a forum for your friends? Why pretend that it is a TW forum?

Comment

hi !! can we do tea time it is myfavrotie !!
            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
              So you're going to make a forum for your friends? Why pretend that it is a TW forum?
              I agree, what's the point in a TW forum if only a few selected can post there? TW forum is open for everybody until they prove that they should not be allowed to post there.
              Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

The failure you are refering to is not a failure of moderation yet rather one of certain individuals who cannot follow and show consideration to a simple set of rules which were decided as the best for the type and content of this forum.
                Tigerex

Comment

Louis, would you like to have your tea at the Roadkill Cafe? Neodis and all his cool friends eat there.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

if i were to say "goddess is annoying and i dont like her" its not agaist the rules arro. But Neodis would still bitch about it. Its not the breaking of the rules that annoys neodis, its the people with opinions that are different from hers. She cant handle the fact that other people get annoyed from things, just as she does.

Comment

We all are dreadful "failiers", and we all need to "go take a look in the mirror and repeat, 'I am worthy, I am worthy'."
                      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Re: The painfully obvious

Originally posted by Neodis
                        It is apparent that this forum is a dismal failier where moderation is concerned. I am going to eventually put up another board for TW specific purposes and none here shall find it bar those worthy of comunication.

As to the rest of you, your hell you may keep to slither about in. I have given you permission. This place is not worth the time it takes to sort through the rubbish.
                        Translation:

It is apparent that I am a loser and no one likes me, even the mods. I'm gonna put up a male pr0n forum with stolen TW pics and banners to disguise it and only let my gey Korean whores and my other lovers in.

To the rest of you, you are too cool for me and I hate you. I still wanna have anal with you, though. Just come to my forums, cause everyone hates me here and I should leave forever.

End quote
                        I dunno what to write...

Comment

uhuh-huh... uhuh-huh... uh-heeheeheeheehee
                          Reclusion
                          "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

I am worthy, I am worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Pio
                              Why dont you shut the fuck up.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                              X