The NRSHLT (big event)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NRSHLT (big event)

The non-RSHL tournament is a HockeyZone event that takes place over several weeks in the form of a tournament for all subspace players not on a league roster in the hockey zone league, the RSHL. The games are run identically to league games, giving players a brief experience in hockey if they aren't prepared to venture right into the league.

The non-RSHL tournament will be starting in approximately three weeks. I need all team captains to email both myself (Live-Wire@rshl.org) and 4U2NV (4u2nv@rshl.org) with their rosters and schedules. Schedules need to name at least four days the team can play from Sun-Thu, and what hours (8, 9, or 10 PM EST). Maximum roster size is 20, and no players currently on an RSHL team may play in the tournament. The deadline for entries is Saturday, January 25th. Once the tournament starts, the rosters will be locked and no new players may join a team. The winning team of the tournament will be garunteed the choice of a spot in the next season of the RSHL only if a current RSHL team leaves the league. The RSHL will not be expanding past 16 teams. All teams who complete the tournament and do not disband will be garunteed the choice of a spot in the next season of the MSHL (minor league - see Center Ice at www.rshl.org for more info on that)

If there is a squad or two to represent Trench Wars, that would be great, but if not then you can go to the "Register to Play" option on the menu at www.rshl.org and a squad may pick you up. You'll need to register that way anyway.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Enjoy!

Center Ice - for all your hockey needs.
    Last edited by Live-Wire; 01-13-2003, 10:31 PM.
    - Live-Wire

I love you LW!
    Reclusion
    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Working...
    X