Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King's Quest

http://www.infamous-adventures.com/index.php?page=kq3

I haven't tried it yet. But it was posted on digg. King's Quest was one of the first games I ever played.

I remember playing that on my first computer.

Great game.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Yeah, I downloaded it and I've played through maybe half of it already. I love King's Quest games, but King's Quest VI has to be my all time favorite.

King's Quest I and II are available for download, too.
      Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

sage
        Last edited by Richard Creager; 02-27-2007, 12:44 AM.
        sage

Comment

The KQ 1+2 remakes are supposed to be really good. They even got the original actor who voiced King Graham back to do the voices!
          sdg

Comment

while those graphics look nice enough, and it looks to be a really good remake of a good game.

uhh, for those of us that have already played it, what's the point?
            i mean, i would assume that you pick up the same objects and use them in the same places...

Comment

Originally posted by tugs
              while those graphics look nice enough, and it looks to be a really good remake of a good game.

uhh, for those of us that have already played it, what's the point?
              i mean, i would assume that you pick up the same objects and use them in the same places...
              When was the last time you've played it? Probably a looong time ago.

Comment

downloading it just to see how much i remember. guess that answers that question.

Comment

Working...
                X