Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videogame tournament movie! taking the tourny too far

AVcon Effect

AVcon is an anime and videogame convention based in south australia, this movie is about people taking the tournament too seriously

enjoy
    LOLZ

You guys need to learn what comedy and humour means. And, how to accomplish these feaths.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

ffffffffffffff

Comment

Those are the most awkward punches I've ever seen.

Comment

lol you know this is the only forum I post on that acts so stuck up and judgemental. seriously if you want to know why new people dont play this game anymore just look at the attitudes of most of the players. ss is a fun game but the forums have made me decide I'll move onto something that involves less old retards filled with 2d egos.

oh and by the way I already know the "yayyy no more pod youtube links" comments are coming so dont let that boost your egos either

peace
          LOLZ

Comment

sage
            Last edited by Richard Creager; 02-27-2007, 12:47 AM.
            sage

Comment

People don't like your videos because this is not the place to advertise them. Advertise them in your sig or something instead of making a thread for every new and upcoming (and old) episode.

Cry.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Working...
              X