Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaahhahaahaaaaaaa

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...f_Pickles.html

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH
    Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Moved to the appropriate forum .. for now ..
    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
      Moved to the appropriate forum .. for now ..
      useless crap?
      Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Comment

Well, I was being nice.
        DELETED

Comment

I actually had a major fear of Mustard for a very long time. I went through several months of therapy and I'm now able to deal with it if it's around, or even on the same plate.... don't get me wrong though, I still don't like the taste. There were times when I would be shocked into fear of mustard if it was even around. I've had times where I've thrown up for hours at a time if I tasted mustard (my wife actually did a great job of making foods with mustard in them that I didn't taste, nor would she tell me that the mustard was in it, ie: meatballs, that I now eat willingly and enjoy just as much as when I didn't know they had mustard in them). I wouldn't really cry or be overdramatic if I was exposed to it, and I think that this show is putting these kinds of phobias to look more over the top than they are, but it was a very real feeling that people could definitely tell was making me feel more than uncomfortable.

I don't find this funny at all, and it does take a lot of strength to get over it (more than any addiction I've had) and plenty of therapy. I didn't have it nearly as bad as this girl, because for some reason it seems to be 'destroying' her life (probably total bullshit for the show), but I know that these types of things aren't as weird as people think because it's very real. I don't know how you find this funny, have the kids at school not started mom jokes yet?

Comment

I don't find it funny either.. I have no fear of food but still..
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

The video stopped half way for me, so bleh. I can't find it funny simply because I have two friends who are terrified of spiders, one of them is terrified of all bugs though (except the ones you can't see).
              Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
              -Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by laureth
                http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...f_Pickles.html

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH
                Got troijan horse from that page. thanks.
                Result of grenade vs. Disabled: 50 - 34
                lukas93> we do good game now or i leave squad

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Falk <ER>:
                (RoboHelp)>Please do not be rude to the staff.

Skildu

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaku
                  The video stopped half way for me, so bleh. I can't find it funny simply because I have two friends who are terrified of spiders, one of them is terrified of all bugs though (except the ones you can't see).
                  exactly- playing on people's phobias is not funny

i guess i know how she feels cos i am scared of moths and daddy long legs

Comment

Originally posted by Skilder
                    Got troijan horse from that page. thanks.
                    i use something called antivirus and firewall. you should try that some time..
                    Throughout time, there’s been
                    crimes, throughout our history
                    But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                    Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                    Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                    Come on and take a stand
                    Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                    and all the kids are running
                    from London to Manchester
                    cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

how did she develop a fear of pickles?

i can understand fears of airplanes, dogs, spiders, heights, etc
                      but pickles??

her dad must have raped her with a pickle when she was young

Comment

her boyfriends dick looks like a pickle, she thought it was cute until it fell of in her hand one day and he bleed to death.

Boom, fear of pickles.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Wow. Just...wow.

Also, Maury is a dick. "STOP! STOP SHAKING!"

Comment

Working...
                          X