Good Books:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wark <ER>
    Watership Down is a good book, The Wheel of Time series isn't bad either and should keep you busy for awhile, Also if you liked the LoTR, you might also like The Silmarillion, it basically is like the bible, but done by Tolkien about middle earth.
    i read watership down years ago, and wheel of time a while back when it was still new. i guess the newest book is out now, but i may have to reread the first 10 before i get to it lol.

although if you liked wheel of time, there is a similar series out by george martin...game of thrones is the first one. kind of a stereotypical fantasy book, but very well developed characters and intricate plot.

Comment

the funny thing about books is the 'good' ones are probably the same ones that were 'good' the last time someone made a 'recommend me good books' thread

INCONCEIVABLE!
      Originally posted by Ward
      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

not as inconcievable as new people joining this chaotic cyber community (alliteration...book thread. hahahahahahahahhahah). new people who can contribute new thoughts and ideas and... new books!

INCONVIEVABLE.

trivia: the actor's name who says that in TPB has the exact opposite of my name.

Comment

yvrucs?
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
            yvrucs?
            fff my name irl. the guy from the princess bride. nvm.

Comment

Working...
            X