Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
    That would certainly follow with the instructions "fill the box."
    Well you could draw a woman and only have her naughty bits fill the box, you are following their instructions and drawing outside the box too. Caution: Might not work so well with all people.
    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Well I guess the box thing we did was a little different. We had 4 or 9 boxes, I don't remember which. And then if you disregarded the boxes and just drew on top of them it meant you thought "OUTSIDE THE BOX" and were more intelligent. Then again, it was 4th grade.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Panda, that doesn't measure Intelligence, I'm fairly sure. I can understand it measuring how "OUT OF THE BOX U R LOL", but considering it an intelligence test seems somewhat aimless.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Coloring outside lines and such is a sign that a kid might be creative and/or expressive. Doesn't mean they're smarter than the average rock. Just means they know how to tell the world how they feel.

Then again, it might also mean that they're lazy or just don't like coloring.

And on that note, I think this guy should totally color some goofy scribbles outside the confines of the box. Just like Rice is predicting he will.
          Reclusion
          "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

could be truthful and draw a stack of $100 bills.
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Its a good thing I wasn't grading those box drawings then, panda. I would have marked them as one of four possibilities:

1. They are too dumb/illiterate to read and/or understand the basic instructions
              2. They didn't read the instructions and/or ignored them
              3. They understood the instructions but blatantly disregarded them
              4. They understood the instructions and attempted to follow them but do not possess the fine motor control required to contain their work in the box.
              USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

it's a bunch of 4th graders though, I'd just be happy they finished the test.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                  could be truthful and draw a stack of $100 bills.
                  True.

I've read that a lot of people simply glued a piece of rice in the box (GET IT LOLZ, THE SCHOOL IS CALLED RICE).

....and they were immediately put in the rejected pile.
                  -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                    Draw outside of the box too! I remember we did something like that in this gifted class I was in, and the point was to see who would draw outside of the box. Apparently if you did so you were more intelligent or something.
                    :fear:
                    Last edited by Broly; 07-06-2006, 10:55 AM.
                    Girl if it's alright,
                    100%.

Comment

Having gone through the application process myself, and having fillied out many similar questions, I can say without hesitation that those types of things cary very, very little weight.

Brown (where I'm going), gave you 2 or 3 lines and said something along the lines of "Describe yourself". An extremely obscure and open ended question. I think I put down 3 adjectives, and returned to work on my essays - far more important than the box, or anything else!

Unless you're really artistic or whatnot - then it might help. But if you are, send a supplement.
                      2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
                      9:trashed> LOL YOJ
                      9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
                      9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
                      We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Working...
                      X