Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samuel L. Jackson is...

Afro Samurai - http://www.afrosamurai.com/

If the trailer won't open on that site, goto www.fileplanet.com and download the trailer from there, or wherever else you wish to go for your movie trailer needs.
    DELETED

Gah! It's taken control of my mouse and it's going to steal my megahurtz!!!11 nooooooo

Oo it's bloody, but for some reason his voice at his end sounds like it's cut from one of his movies or something.
    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

looking forward to snakes on a plane more tho

Comment

The first link crashed my computer, so I'm not too sure if the 2nd one is safe :/
        Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
        -Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaku
          The first link crashed my computer, so I'm not too sure if the 2nd one is safe :/
          You don't know what fileplanet is? What the hell kind of computer gamer are you!?
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

an afker? I mean... no, I don't know what I mean. I just don't use filepplanet ok? inch:
            Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
            -Buddha

Comment

Let's just say he doesn't play the latest "hot" talked about new FPS game demos if any FPSes to being with.
              Plus I'm pretty sure he's more involved in the anime than computer gaming.
              sage

Comment

nah, my computer is shit obviously. And anime just looks nice, not much else to care about it so much.
                -Buddha

Comment

Don't worry those fileplanet demos aren't anything to call home about either so your computer is still fine for playing the still good games.
                  sage

Comment

I'd like to see Sam Jackson (or as my brother and I call him: SLJ, the Bad-Ass Mother-Fucker) playing Nick Fury: Agent of Shield.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                      I'd like to see Sam Jackson (or as my brother and I call him: SLJ, the Bad-Ass Mother-Fucker) playing Nick Fury: Agent of Shield.
                      I always pictured Kurt Russell playing Nick Fury. He already has the eye-patch practice by playing Snake in Escape From New York. Course he's probably too old at this point.

Comment

Take a look at the new Nick Fury from Marvel's Ultimate line of comics and you'll know where I'm coming from:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...timatefury.jpg

Comment

Oh, that's definately SLJ.
                          DELETED

Comment

he's not getting an oscar for THIS.
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                              Take a look at the new Nick Fury from Marvel's Ultimate line of comics and you'll know where I'm coming from:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...timatefury.jpg
                              I've noticed they are altering more comic book characters to make them black, good for them. Now we just need some more asian super heros.

Comment

Working...
                              X