Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jade Warrior

Finnish production presents...

"Jade Warrior is an epic love story about battle between good and evil. It combines fantasy and kung fu and takes its inspiration in Finnish folk lore compilation known as The Kalevala. The film connects Finnish and Chinese mythology. The events take place in two different times and places: in modern Finland and in ancient China.

Jade Warrior is an imaginative, visually impressive motion picture, which was completed by creating special effects never before witnessed in Finnish cinema. The effects include skillful fighting scenes, breathtakingly beautiful scenery as well as magnificent crowd scenes."

http://www.jadewarrior.net/

Anyone heard of this? I heard this movie has been in the makings for years already, but I just heard from it yesterday. Can you believe it! A finnish kung-fu movie? It's really happening! :grin: The movie has been sold to over 20 territories now. Yeah, oh well, I'm still not too sure bout this thing if it's good or bad.

Anyone heard of this? Are you gonna go and watch it?
    dopeshow / Chan

People said his brain was infected by devils..

Wow, sweet!

I have not heard of this, even though I live in Finland, I will def. watch it. I like kung-fu movies.. even though many has such sad ending. : D
    Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Working...
    X