Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America, fuck yea!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Genl242_ZU8

Picture this- the President of the United States, running around in a giant Mech. Now you dreams have come true, it's going to be an actual game! It's like looking into the future!

Goin to save the motherfuckin day, yea! America, fuck yea!
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Nothing is pointless! And the reason is, because I'm the President of the great United States of America! YEAAAAAAAH I'm gonna step on into outer space!

Looks like an upgrade of MechWarrior.
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

afksry

Comment

"How do you like me now!"

Looks really fun. I just might have to get it.
        I think my daughter would love it.

Comment

That looks like it kicks a metric ton of ass.
          "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Isn't this not released in America and never shall be?
            sage

Comment

I'm getting my hands on it any which way possible. Hopefully there are a lot of terrorists and Nazis and Commies and Indians to murder!

Comment

Working...
              X