• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spontaneous

I know this is sort of spontaneous.

But I think I'm rather cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
      Lol retard it WAS out of nowhere, and it was back when I didnt even know you yet. However, I already disliked you since the time we were on HEAVY together, because you were a whiny little bitch. (You're even worse than ratty)

As for that question, dont bother brainwashing me with that bullshit for I have answered it so many times. There's this thing called "common sense". Some have it, others don't. Not only squad "Staff" is major ass kissing, but it can also be viewed as impersonating, which is even worse. Hell, according to your squad I'd probably think you're a staff member if I was a newbie.
      Compared to you no one is a "whiny little bitch", and I'm only gonna say it once more, no, it wasn't out of nowhere. Maybe you should think more carefully what you do or say.

You didn't directly answer the question, you kept going around it and around it time after time and never gave me a real answer to the question. If you think you gave me a valid answer, post it in here, I forgot it. The direct question stands, HOW is it staff ass kissing to squadjoin the squad 'Staff'.

It's in no way impersonating. It belongs to the same category as you can use racism on your ?squad. You can join whatever squadname you want, and it doesnt mean you may want it or are impersonating something.

I keep hearing "LOL sertifi in staff.. How obsessed". How the heck is it being obsessed with staff if I squadjoin the name? If I squadjoin the name 'Fish', does it mean I'm obsessed of fish? God damn, use your brains if you have them.

And btw, you ARE newbie.

Not gonna continue with this arguement anymore because you never seem to understand any bit of what I'm saying. Maybe when you grow up and arent so immature anymore, you'll take time knowing people instead of starting to whine and dislike, throw racial slurs trough PM and talk shit to them. Maybe then I can talk to you again.

llater,
      Sert
      3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
      3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
      3:i.d.> da fk is that?
      3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
      3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
      3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
      3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
      3:Shadowmere> LOL
      3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
      Shadowmere> Rofl
      Up in ya !> With his feet
      Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
      Up in ya !> l44t feet
      Deft> l44t f44t*
      Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
      Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

neat, i agree with hakaku
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Sertifi stop acting like you don't know what stabwound/ward and some others are talking about, you've been kissing ass for like 5 months trying to get staff and you even asked ME to give you tips. Atleast you can't tell me i don't know anything about this. One more thing, if you really want staff, stop whining about EVERY SINGLE lame/lagger/newbie/stray/eater you see in baseelim, That's not how real ZH's act!

And i say.... HAVE A NICE DAY B)

Edit: Oh i saw you calling people kids, you shouldn't do that, especially when you're only 16 years old.
          Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi.
            It's in no way impersonating. It belongs to the same category as you can use racism on your ?squad. You can join whatever squadname you want, and it doesnt mean you may want it or are impersonating something.
            You can't use racism in squadtags, not in TW atleast.
            Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Spikester
              You can't use racism in squadtags, not in TW atleast.
              My bad on that one, I have misunderstood the rule #4, and since it in the past was not forced, unlike now, I got used to it.

But it still stands, if I squadjoin the name 'Staff', and am obsessed of it because of it, I guess I'm obsessed of 'Fish' if I squadjoin that name.

EDIT: Wether I called Ward a kid or not, is irrelevant. He's 20, yet his mental age is under my physical age, atleast it seems like that.

I have never sucked up to staff, and never will. Even if I asked you for tips, it doesnt mean it's sucking up. You once knew me, I thought you would remember how I am.

EDIT2: Unlike before, I dont whine about every lame, lagshot, stray, or being teamkilled in BaseElim. Nor in any other arena. Yes it's irritating and tiring, I admit it. But it also includes provoking. People saying "ez", about everyone except Sika who doesnt talk, starts talking how the shot somehow lagged or was a stray or the person didnt try to do it that way. With bad temperament it happens, doesnt mean I'm really that kind of a person.
              Last edited by Shadowmere; 08-14-2006, 05:22 AM.
              3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
              3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.

Shadowmere> Rofl
              Up in ya !> l44t feet
              Deft> l44t f44t*
              Up in ya !> Twinkle toes

Comment

Joining the squad "staff" should be illegal. I was threatened with a ban for making a "bot" name and forced to log off. If impersonating a bot is impersonating staff, being in the squad "staff" is impersonating staff.
                How many babies does it take to paint a wall?
                Depends on how hard you throw them.

(Goddess)>there is nothing funny about children dieing or getting killed ya fukkin idiot
                (Goddess)>Do you use any other names?
                replied
                (Goddess)>They are all on permanent ignore

:crying:

How do you keep a baby from falling down a well?
                Stick a javeling through its head. :death:

Comment

Haha

Ill tell you what I think after this appplication goes through. :fear:

Comment

hahaha what a banana topic ^^
                    Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                    waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                    Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                    waxer> LOl,no
                    waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Originally posted by Morgane
                      hahaha what a banana topic ^^
                      Lets talk about banana's Morgane!
                      2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
                      2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
                      2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
                      2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
                      2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
                      2:Cig Smoke> thdx
                      2:Miksel> elim 3
                      2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
                      2:Morgane> LOL
                      2:Enflame> haha
                      2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Originally posted by EnFlAmE
                        Lets talk about banana's Morgane!
                        ok

ba·nan·a

1. Any of several treelike Asian herbs of the genus Musa, especially M. acuminata, having a terminal crown of large, entire leaves and a hanging cluster of fruits.
                        2. The elongated, edible fruit of these plants, having a thick yellowish to reddish skin and white, aromatic, seedless pulp.
                        Last edited by Ravos; 08-14-2006, 03:17 PM.
                        Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                        waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                        Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                        waxer> LOl,no
                        waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Not trying to add any conflict or anything.. but i remember sertifi asking me about zonerbot and how it works. To be honest, that was uberly weird cause most people don't even know about it until they are staff. So how does sertifi know about it? and why did he want to learn more about it?

just a thought.. i'll let you decide

Comment

Originally posted by FALK5^Wing^
                            Not trying to add any conflict or anything.. but i remember sertifi asking me about zonerbot and how it works. To be honest, that was uberly weird cause most people don't even know about it until they are staff. So how does sertifi know about it? and why did he want to learn more about it?

just a thought.. i'll let you decide
                            I know alot more than I'm supposed to know, and I once knew how ZonerBot worked, but I had forgot it. -_-

And uhm.. is there something wrong about asking things about bots and such? You should sometimes ask other players things that you dont know about, and widen your knowledge of things. ^-^
                            Last edited by Shadowmere; 08-14-2006, 03:54 PM.

Shadowmere> Rofl
                            Up in ya !> l44t feet
                            Deft> l44t f44t*
                            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes

Comment

zonerbot isn't a big secret or anything, i see staff in chats talking about it alot
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I don't like this Seritifi guy.

Reminds me of the old Acidbomber.

Comment

Working...
                                X