Free online play? I'm sold.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Necromotic
    goddamnit kim, me and my neighboor hood friends back in the day played the shit out of SF64. even held minitournaments, winner gets fucking cake.
    Star Fox and Cake? I wish I had been there
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic
      goddamnit kim, me and my neighboor hood friends back in the day played the shit out of SF64. even held minitournaments, winner gets fucking cake.
      The first "tournament" I ever played in was an in-school Super Smash Bros. competition on the last day of school where the winner won a free ice cream from the snack bar.

I came in second to the person that used fucking Kirby. I felt disgraced.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I use Kirby. He rocks, because he's the only ariel fighter.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

This bitch is a decent Ariel fighter
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Hey Rich - You seen this?

Comment

same person who's translated mother3 is the creator of FFXI Windower.
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

Quite, still, NoA has yet to say a word about whether or not they will localize it or not. The game is months old now, band brothers is older and the rumor is they're no longer localizing it when back at DS launch they said it was coming, these things are super annoying.
                sage

Comment

I want Mother 3 now. How hard is it to get 10 Japanese translators, two gallons of Red Bull, and programmers?
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    I don't give a fuck about names or ass, but that dude better do something more with NoA than what the last guy has done.

For one, their website is so shit, it contains no real information, just crap about their horrible forums and shit about months old games that those who do care about them already fucking know, and for sure, they didn't find it out at nintendo.com. Howabout some real up to date information about upcoming games, games that they aren't bringing over and namely WHY, post shit with detiled information pertaining to the matter, do I give a fuck about codes or tips for Mario Kart DS or item x in Animal Crossing? Fuck no, however I DO give a fuck to know WHY the hell we didn't get F-ZERO Climax, the 2 mothers on GBA and whether or not we will ever get Mother 3, Band Brothers, Rhythm Nation, along with a whole slew of other games that put simply absolutely deserve being released here, but ask them about it and all you get is an automated response containing bullshit with no actual reasonable information.

For another, as if its hard to actually put real game news content on their own site and not get beaten months in advance by every single other goddamn website in the universe, because they're oh so busy localizing all these titles and all, and as if they even DEVELOP original software themselves. I mean they have how much money in NoA alone yet they can barely keep a website full of pertinent and up to date information about what the fuck they're doing (which again is A LOT after all, consider all this hot new title development they do, which is obviously easier than localizing one game a month tops). Why not, oh I don't know, for once get together some designers and programmers, and HEY even some composers, why they could even import some from Japan seeing as NoJ never uses Yumiko Kanki, Soyo Oka, Taro Bando and everyone else they did use in the first party titles from SNES and GB days anymore. Why the hell let good talent go to waste? They're another entity, one that is completely capable of doing things and as such it is pretty senseless to not pick up the slack.

It's really quite lazy and bullshit of them to just sit there all the time, throwing darts at a board with papers that have the names of first party titles and have the one they land on be the one they censor to fuck and back while half assing a translation together and taking 6 months on the entire process while Reggie gets to run around going "OH WE'RE THE SHIT" all fucking day thinking its true or that without Japan they'd be anything at all.
                    thought u were a nintendo fan. hrm, but reggie kicks ass and takes names yoo!
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

NoJ often puts out some good shit, however they and their second parties often misstep horribly (Kirby's Canvas Curse anyone?), maybe it would be less noticable if NoA did ANYTHING at all.
                      sage

Comment

my roomate has a DS lite, i seriously want one, mainly to go on pictochat and spam crudely drawn cocks using the select/start over and over again
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Ah those were the days, back in 04. Fun for a bit, except its kind of tough to draw on that tiny space, well at least for me since I can't draw. Some people have put some outright amazing stuff on it though, like full animations and shit, hardcore level dorkage right there, I'm kind of envious, but it's only pictochat so I'll live.
                          sage

Comment

Pictochat is great for drawing a penis. And sending it to friends. Goatse too, not too difficult to draw.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I found this through the site on the HL2: Portal thread

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/5266
                              Last edited by Mr. Peanuts; 08-27-2006, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X