Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which religion is the right one for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
    You have no validity to claim that trust in the Lord, if you are willing and constantly sinning against God. Thus, your insurance is as good as my fleet of Boeing 747s I'm leaving to my children in my will.
    My life, faith & love for God are a testimony of my good fortune. Judah frequented prostitutes, yet God made him the father of all kings & rulers. Levi, with his brother Simeon, slew a town while they slept because their sister was defiled by one of the towns folk. Yet God made Levi the father of those who would mediate for Him.. i.e. the priests. Moses killed a man for beating a Hebrew & God made him in the pattern of the high priest and redeemer of His people. Noah got drunk a lot & his kid Ham slept with his mother... And God used this family to rebuild His line to the promised Seed. Elijah cursed about 40 kids for making fun of his bald head and summoned wild bears kill them all. ...And he was one of God's best servants!

Religion is full of self-righteousness... our focus shouldn't be on what & how God is using other people. Adam and Eve didn't know sin until they partook of the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Which to me says, everything they did was natural & innocent until someone came along and told them it was wrong.
    God's not coming back to be politically correct. He's coming back to kick some ass & restore order & peace.

Comment

Bible Fight

BLUEBLAZE VS HEAVENSENT DONT MISS IT

Comment

Satanism
        100%Islam
        83%Paganism
        71%agnosticism
        71%Buddhism
        67%Hinduism
        67%atheism
        58%Judaism
        50%Christianity
        38%

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent View Post
          My life, faith & love for God are a testimony of my good fortune. Judah frequented prostitutes, yet God made him the father of all kings & rulers. Levi, with his brother Simeon, slew a town while they slept because their sister was defiled by one of the towns folk. Yet God made Levi the father of those who would mediate for Him.. i.e. the priests. Moses killed a man for beating a Hebrew & God made him in the pattern of the high priest and redeemer of His people. Noah got drunk a lot & his kid Ham slept with his mother... And God used this family to rebuild His line to the promised Seed. Elijah cursed about 40 kids for making fun of his bald head and summoned wild bears kill them all. ...And he was one of God's best servants!

Religion is full of self-righteousness... our focus shouldn't be on what & how God is using other people. Adam and Eve didn't know sin until they partook of the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Which to me says, everything they did was natural & innocent until someone came along and told them it was wrong.
          God's not coming back to be politically correct. He's coming back to kick some ass & restore order & peace.
          Your theology is err'd in several aspects. Concerning the latter half of your post, Adam and Eve didn't sin until they ate of the tree, not didn't know they sinned. Adam and Eve were absolutely perfect until they sinned, they weren't blinded by anything.
          Genesis 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

When Adam and Eve sinned, they saw that they were naked, but I don't believe they were so much startled at the fact that they had no clothes on, but rather, because they lost their glory. This was a married couple we're talking about, not two strangers, so there wouldn't be so much shock that they were standing naked infront of their spouse. The shock is, that they lost their radiating glory, something that all of creation, but them had. As creation was perfect, all the animals, plants, and Adam and Eve had a glory which radiated from them. When they sinned, they lost their glory, as they had become the first fallen creatures.

As well, you seem to portray it as some sort of reward that the Bible figures sinned and God used them. God didn't use those people with they were still in their sins. These figures had to repent to be used by God, everytime they were in this sin, they were useless to God. Hence why Moses, David and Solomon were utter failures for God until they repented and went on to write several Old Testament writings. You can't be serving God and serving the world at the same time, you must crucify the flesh and glorify the God, you can't choose a balance as you please. Take the world, but give me Jesus. There is no inbetween in that statement.

By the way, how do you score?
          Satanism 75%
          Buddhism 75%
          Hinduism 46%
          Paganism 33%
          Judaism 29%
          atheism 25%
          agnosticism 17%
          Islam 17%

You can't mix Christianity with the sinful things with this world. God clearly commands the Christian to change into His image. A Christian's music, entertainment, games, conversation, lifestyle, just completly everything should be acceptable to God, not just pick and chose to satisfy your fleshly sinful desires and still be "spiritual"
          Last edited by Blueblaze; 01-09-2007, 01:48 AM.
          May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

100% Plagiarism
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Satanism

88%
              Islam

88%
              atheism

83%
              Buddhism

75%
              Paganism

54%
              Judaism

46%
              agnosticism

46%
              Christianity

17%
              Hinduism

17%
              9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

f

Comment

Originally posted by Dack Falu View Post
                  LMAO! :lol:

Comment

I'm pulling out the lawn chair and a six pack when I see the Christian's fight about scripture,
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Buddhism

83%
                      Paganism

67%
                      Christianity

67%
                      Islam

67%
                      Judaism

33%
                      Hinduism

33%
                      Satanism

33%
                      agnosticism

0%
                      atheism

0%

gayasstest

100%

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                        I'm pulling out the lawn chair and a six pack when I see the Christian's fight about scripture,
                        It's really very common. There's a plethora of interpretation just in the legitimate Christian circles... From one extreme to the other.. From Catholicism (scripturally dormant) to Snake Handlers (scripturally challenged).

Comment

You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism

96%
                          Paganism

75%
                          agnosticism

75%
                          Satanism

67%
                          Islam

63%
                          Judaism

42%
                          Buddhism

25%
                          Christianity

17%
                          Hinduism

4%

yep
                          im atheist
                          nice shit :-D

Comment

Don't forget about the Mormons!

Don't forget about the Mormons!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...18929761&hl=en

So what part's (if any) do you think are true Heavensent?

Comment

oh god, please no.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                                oh god, please no.
                                LMAO maybe you should tell me privately

Comment

Working...
                                X