No announcement yet.

how much would it cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i decided i'm going to do english language next year instead. i wanted to that course originanlly anyway, but last year you needed an a-level in eng lang, this year you don't.

still havent got the bill for the wall.

Comment

Portsmouth isn't a bad Uni.

English Lang is a bit of a useless degree in my opinion, unless you want to be writer or something I don't get how you can get adecent job from it (Correct me if I am wrong!).
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Good you've found somewhere Nailed, grats.

I got into Edge Hill University for a degree in Web Systems Development. I drove over there today, its only 8.4 miles from my house (although my mum's damn automatic car does 32mpg), down some insane country roads (just like 1 road until you reach Ormskirk, then make a few turns and its part way down a long road leading to St. Helen's). Very nice campus, and really good modern architecture.

Zeus, you just reminded me, last Sunday I woke up with a really bad pain in my right foot. Turns out I jumped off a stage the night before and landed on the side of my foot twisting my ankle. Rock on.

Comment

Working...
        X