Colbert's Green Screen Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colbert's Green Screen Challenge

I don't know if you guys saw this on the Colbert Report, but the link below has the clip of what he said and what people have done with said challenge.

Some of them are really good too.

http://www.codebot.org/colbert/
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ComedyForYou

I don't know whose better: Colbert or Stewert

Comment

Colbert is.
      :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Stewart is about 8 times smarter and funnier than colbert, making colbert still very funny.

Comment

Jon Stewart defines the word tool in the post boy-band era.

Comment

they're both good, but without Stewart there is No Colbert report. Keep that in mind. I think Stewart is more "These people that make the news are retarded" funny where as Colbert is more "look at me" funny, If that makes sense.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Except that Stewart is heavily reliant on stupid voice gimmicks that sound nothing like anyone (mainly talking about his Bush "impression", if you can call it that) and upfront sarcasm that should be delivered more low key or under the radar. I'll admit some of his writers come up with clever things occasionally but the cutesy titles of his segments and juvenile puns come off as plain retarded.

Comment

Funnier

Equally as funny, in different ways.
                Stewart is wittier, but colbert is stupid funny.

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by genocidal
                  Except that Stewart is heavily reliant on stupid voice gimmicks that sound nothing like anyone (mainly talking about his Bush "impression", if you can call it that) and upfront sarcasm that should be delivered more low key or under the radar. I'll admit some of his writers come up with clever things occasionally but the cutesy titles of his segments and juvenile puns come off as plain retarded.

WELL SOMEONES A DEFENSIVE BUSH SUPPORTER.

Comment

I like how idiots think it's Jon Stewart vs. George W. Bush. I never voted for Bush and will probably be a life-long Democrat if it's going to matter that much. Sure Bush is an idiot but beating a dead horse, especially when you don't do a very good job of it (see Will Ferrell for a good job), is extra unfunny.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                      Do you get off on hating anything that is in any way popular?

Just give it up, Jon Stewart and the Daily Show are a breath of fresh air in today's highly serious political climate. News companies like CNN and MSNBC do take themselves, and the news they report waaaaaay too seriously. The Daily Show uses that against these news companies, who quite honestly have it coming with their biased reporting and amoral means of acquiring said news.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Spoken like a true rebel. No, I don't hate things that are or because they are popular. I like Colbert Report because it has good comedic value. If Jon Stewart isn't a breath of fresh air; he's more like a queef of squalor rank like Michael Moore and MTV.

Comment

The bush administration ruined the daily show.
                          afksry

Comment

I think it's a bit sad that some people use the Daily Show as their primary source for news and current events.

Comment

He reminds of Bob Sagat.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X