Clear All

Most unlikely thing to happen..

Telcat stops wasting forum bandwidth.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

hmm

Telcat is a woman.

Comment

I was just watching a discovery channel show on badgers. Those things are nasty. I saw one fight off a wolf without much trouble B)

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
          I was just watching a discovery channel show on badgers. Those things are nasty. I saw one fight off a wolf without much trouble B)
          badgers are the warlords of peace with the bloodlust that stirs them into maniac fighters who rule over the mountain of Salamandastrom that protects the coast and their peaceful neighbors at Redwall.

To understand what I am saying, search Wikipedia for: Redwall or Brian Jacques
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

would have been funnier if you hadnt explained it
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

i AM NOT TELCAt
              1:abbot> i think i played well
              1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
              1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
              7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
              7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
              7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
              oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
              oar> but its ok

Comment

I am telcat.
                Regency> not in for dd lol
                Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                  would have been funnier if you hadnt explained it
                  I'M NOT ALLOWED TO BE FUNNY OR ALLAH WILL STRIKE ME DOWN!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
                    badgers are the warlords of peace with the bloodlust that stirs them into maniac fighters who rule over the mountain of Salamandastrom that protects the coast and their peaceful neighbors at Redwall.

To understand what I am saying, search Wikipedia for: Redwall or Brian Jacques

:wub:

Redwall4life
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

LB I read Magician, and it was pretty good. Now i'm kind of library searching for the second book...
                      sigpic

Comment

im sparticus
                        Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by The Hawk
                          Tel cat posts pics of her boobs
                          not sure if that was sarcasm... telcat has posted pics of her boobs

my unlikely: ATDI getting back together.

[DESPERATEHOPE][TONE]Seriously, TMV and sparta have been releasing albums within months of eachother quite consistently, save francis the mute and porcelain. Sparta and TMV were both gonna release their new albums this September, but sparta pushed the date back some. This, coupled with the fact that Paul from Sparta joined TMV, and then TMV's drummer left...I bet they replace the drummer with Tony, and then become a Jim-less ATDI[/TONE][/DESPERATEHOPE]
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero
                            badgers are the warlords of peace with the bloodlust that stirs them into maniac fighters who rule over the mountain of Salamandastrom
                            Salamandastron, and it's bloodwrath
                            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                              :wub:

Redwall4life
                              I don't even remember his name, I used to confuse Erathia with the badass Redwall badger all the time. I read Salamandastron in the 5th grade, favorite fucking book ever.
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Gran I don't know if you saw my book suggestions I made to Uridium, but if not when I get home (at work right now) I can post those up. Good fantasy books that aren't cookie-cutter are hard to find, and I know of a few good series that are worth checking out.

Big J, there have been a number of badgers in the Redwall series- I don't remember the specific one in Salamandastron, but I do remember one called Urthstripe. The books might seem childish now compared to other fantasy series, but I highly reccommend checking it out, in particular the books "The Long Patrol", "Rakkety Tam" and "Lord Brocktree" (about another Badger lord).
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X