No announcement yet.

The Madden '07 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have it on 360, and there's no 4th down forced special teams thing. The online play is excellent (if fags like that play, then run a quarter 3 deep prevent defense, with a team that has a good DB core....say....Seattle :P then drop deep and you'll pick em off everytime). My only qualms about the game are the new controls. As a life long Madden gamer, and someone who's gotten used to the same controls year in and year out, it's hard to adapt to something new. Beyond that, I love the new blocking feature, and superstar mode is waaaaaaaaaaaaay better this year. Couple that with a toned down, and more realistic defense (Chad Johnson is gonna burn that piece of shit rookie Corner) and I'd say you've got a pretty good Madden game. I do agree with DTF on one aspect though, it could have been better.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
      y only qualms about the game are the new controls. As a life long Madden gamer, and someone who's gotten used to the same controls year in and year out, it's hard to adapt to something new.
      I noticed the XBOX360 version, when I played with my friends, had different controls. I was all fucked up.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
      X