Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS3 Pulling a 360? They'll never learn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try burning 1TB with 2x speed. LOL
    megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
    L K> taught u what?
    megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
    9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
    9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel Castro
      Disc formats Sony has introduced

minidisc - failed
      MultiMedia Compact Disc - was competing with dvd in devolpment, abandoned
      umd - failed horribly
      sacd - will soon be crushed by dvd-a if not already
      bluray -??
      You forgot Beta.

EDIT: I guess you said "disc formats," but the fact is that they still fail. A lot.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

No way Conc and Fidel. Sony totally always makes great #1 quality discs because its the sony name you know that means QUAAAALITITTYYYYYYY

Like its totally guaranteed dudes, everysingle day.
        sage

Comment

Blu-ray has more going for it than just technical superiority. Last I heard (in early june), Blu-ray had the sole support of about 15 partners (computer companies promising to only sell blu-ray, movie companies promising to only distribute HD on blue-ray), and HD-DVD only had one. That said: the post conc made a while back about the fact that noone gives a damn about movies in hd was spot on. I'm not convinced anyone is going to want hd for anything besides games. Games definately want it, if not for the better picture quality, then for the fact that more crap can be fit on a disc, and people want more crap. I don't see anyone rushing out and buying a blu-ray or an hd-dvd player, but I do see one of them (probably blu-ray) quitely replacing the old stuff.

P.S. There was a statement in that article that was a bald face lie. Call it spin control. Last I heard, PS3 production was very far behind schedule.

Comment

The ps3 will just cost to much and not have as good of its orignal game lineup. But thats me.

Comment

Working...
            X