Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese country slaughters 50,000 Charizards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Izor View Post
    They're doing whats necessary to keep people safe. They'll probably eat the dogs anyway I'm sure. Shouldnt get attached to pets if you're going to let them out all over the place (since im sure peoples house pets arent getting killed).

i think these other forumers think they're house pets as opposed to strays

This story is much worse than you think. After 3 reports of Rabies, which isn't common but does happen 2000 times a year in china alone, ALL dogs were killed. Here's some quotes from MSNBC News and a link.

"The five-day slaughter in Mouding county in Yunnan province in southwestern China ended Sunday and spared only military guard dogs and police canine units, state media reported."

"Dogs being walked were seized from their owners and beaten to death on the spot, the Shanghai Daily newspaper reported. Led by the county police chief, killing teams entered villages at night creating noise to get dogs barking, then beat the animals to death, the reports said."

"Owners were offered 63 cents per animal to kill their own dogs before the teams were sent in, they said."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14139027/

Every dog in the province was dragged away from his owner and beaten to death with clubs in the middle of the street. The Communist State doesn't ask its citisens what they think should be done, they don't consider administering rabies shots to owners of dogs, they don't ask if the dogs have recently received rabies shots at all. They kill the problem away. I hope they don't see US as being the next problem.

Comment

LOL
      Last edited by Send; 04-27-2015, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Every dog in the province was dragged away from his owner and beaten to death with clubs in the middle of the street. The Communist State doesn't ask its citisens what they think should be done, they don't consider administering rabies shots to owners of dogs, they don't ask if the dogs have recently received rabies shots at all. They kill the problem away. I hope they don't see US as being the next problem.
        Do you know how poor China's healthcare system is compared to other countries? Couple that with how many people live there, and you shouldn't be too surprised that they might be using alternative methods to vaccinations. Is this an extreme method? Yes. Do I think it's brutal and cruel to both dogs and their owners? Yes. Do I have a better idea as to how they could have surpressed the rabies spread? Nope, sure don't.

China doesn't have to ask it's citizens what needs to be done, like you said it's a communist country. Ever since I heard about their death buses-

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/sho...se+death+buses

- I'm not too surprised at their over-the top antics like how they dealt with this dog situation. Really though, no need at all to kill the dogs right in front of their owners, at least just toss the dogs in a sack and take them away to kill them. Also you won't have to worry about China attacking the US or vice versa anytime soon, both countries are highly reliant upon eachother.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

China> AFK
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
          X