What's the longest you've stayed awake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
    i thought you were in college. then i thought you were in highschool. which is it, dtf?
    I'm in highschool. College applications and essays are causing me to lose sleep, but thankfully, no later than 20 minutes after I posted that I fell asleep.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
      Looking back I can't believe I devoted a full week to a game where the characters had no mouths, and big blocks for hands.

Yes, I spent 160+ consecutive hours on Final Fantasy 7. I'm ashamed, pass me a blindfold and a cigarette.
      Pssh, no reason to feel guilty about that. Time scaled, it's the best game ever made, IMO.
      afksry

Comment

Probably 48 some hours, didnt sleep flying over to Europe.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

i havent read this thread over so pardon if someone beat me to it, but:

obligatory "adventures of pete & pete, 'nightcrawlers' episode" reference
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

28 hours I believe.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I did 2 days plus a bit extra before, around 56 hours for a final project.

On that show Kenny vs Spenny they had a contest who could stay up the longest and I think the guy that won made it close to 80. That's about as high as I could get probably. I was dead after 56 hours.

People have told me they've stayed up for over a week before, but I don't believe it.

Comment

Working...
              X