Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IKM View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't just wine?
    No bottles, no nothing, just a lone glass.

I'd go snap some now, but they seem to just be outside on the patio, all speaking in spanish. Nothing interesting to see anymore, just cleaning up the party pretty much. About 35 of them left or so.
    DELETED

Comment

go over and ask?
      Originally posted by Tyson
      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
      Originally posted by HeavenSent
      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
      Originally posted by Izor
      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

No way, I saw the voodoo dolls, the totem poles, their chains of bells... they'd drop some voodoo shit on me. I'll try to get some footage of them unloading the stuff tomorrow after class, if I can get home on time.
        DELETED

Comment

That's scary! I'm so glad I don't have neighbors.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Sounds like new agers to me. :turned:
            My neighbours are nice.. sometimes they give me food when they have their own get-together, also when they have computer problems, they ask me to fix em and they consist to pay me €€ :greedy:
            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

My neighbours are alright, one side I have a chauffeur, he has really insanely expensive cars, and we only live in a lower middle class area. He's had people break into his house to try and steal his cars on many occasions. One time they succeeded. It is scary.

That's about it really.

Oh, yeah, one time my neighbour across the road backed into our car and when we went round asking them for the insurance details they told us to fuck off, so we threatened with calling the police and they coughed up immediately.

it all goes on round here.

Comment

scientology 2.0

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

My mom confronted the "mother" of the family at the house this morning. I filmed it from behind the screen, I don't think she saw me. We've been going around rallying support of the neighborhood to get them kicked out. I'll have footage of this tonight. Episode 1 of Lost: the Dameon Chronicles.
                  DELETED

Comment

Have they (or do you suspect they're capable of) caused/causing any harm to anyone yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                      My mom confronted the "mother" of the family at the house this morning. I filmed it from behind the screen, I don't think she saw me. We've been going around rallying support of the neighborhood to get them kicked out. I'll have footage of this tonight. Episode 1 of Lost: the Dameon Chronicles.
                      Post it on YouTube
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Superted View Post
                        Have they (or do you suspect they're capable of) caused/causing any harm to anyone yet?
                        I hear alot of sounds coming from their house. I don't think they've done harm to anyone, in some sort of 'intentional' way of damaging a person. But, without actual footage of what goes on during their ceremonies, I can only guess. They may do some sort of masochistic rituals or they may not. I think they're capable of causing harm to themselves in their "services", though. I'm gonna get some more footage of the people's reactions, hopefully get this on the net by tonight.
                        DELETED

Comment

Hooray for 'New Age' fucked up weirdos.
                          SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
                          AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

O rise chicken, O rise.
                            help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                            MegamanEXE> Chao
                            MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                            (Sefarius)> ....
                            (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                            MegamanEXE> You are sick
                            MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

my neighbors didn't mow their lawn all through high school and then paid me $35 to do it a month after i graduated.

pay: $35
                              cost to replace lawnmower 2 hours in to the job, due to lawn mower jamming up and dying: $200

overall profit: dehydration, $-165 ($-195 if you count money spent on bags of ice and gatorade)

lesson: hick neighbors fuckin suck ass, i'd rather them speak spanish and drink blood
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

lol sounds like some dominican or jamaican cult

Comment

Working...
                                X