Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDonalds Monopoly Game - don't throw away your pieces yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IKM View Post
    I got a Boardwalk today at a McDonalds in DC. Anyone want to send me a Park Place? I'll send you $250 when I receive my first payout. PM me if you have one!
    Thanks
    I have Park Place and go to school right next to DC, we could be rich~

By $250 you mean 500kl, right
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
      I have Park Place and go to school right next to DC, we could be rich~

By $250 you mean 500kl, right
      Which school? AU? GW? highschool? And $250.00 for Park place is a decent sum, IMO
      1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
      1: oar> yeah
      1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
      1: hed> and after dinner
      1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
      7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
      3: Nimesh> my sis does
      3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

AiW, it's at the edge of Arlington and DC.

$250 isn't a decent sum compared to 500,000, which is what is reasonable considering it's half the money and I'd be forking over 1 of the 2 pieces needed to win.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

liquid not really cuz ur piece isnt as rare
          http://www.myspace.com/saipansfloridaguy <----check it out. im the pimp of ss

Comment

Ok, I bought some more hashbrowns today, and I got my Park Place! For anyone still trying to win something, buy hashbrowns!
            1: hed> does aquatiq go to your school
            1: oar> yeah
            1: hed> go talk to her and be like "baby, lemme get those digits"
            1: hed> and after dinner
            1: hed> "howbout you unban apt"

7: flared> so me and my friends talked shit back to him
            7: flared> THEN we find out he's in the crips

3: oar> do you like strawberry shortcake?
            3: Nimesh> my sis does
            3: oar> http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erry+shortcake

Comment

Shh IKM, we all know you're a dirty lying scoundrel.

http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/sho...hlight=uranium

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
                AiW, it's at the edge of Arlington and DC.

$250 isn't a decent sum compared to 500,000, which is what is reasonable considering it's half the money and I'd be forking over 1 of the 2 pieces needed to win.
                I can't tell if you're kidding or not. If, in fact, that guy actually got Boardwalk, it means he got the ONE Boardwalk piece in existence. Your Park Place is one of millions. He could easily get his own Park Place, as he "did" by buying a hundred bucks of hash browns and just looking for a Park Place. Therefore, your piece is not worth 500,000 dollars.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
                  And their like
                  It's better than yours,
                  Damn right it's better than yours,
                  I can teach you,
                  But I have to charge

I know you want it,
                  The thing that makes me,
                  What the guys go crazy for.
                  They lose their minds,
                  The way I wind,
                  I think its time

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious View Post
                    I can't tell if you're kidding or not. If, in fact, that guy actually got Boardwalk, it means he got the ONE Boardwalk piece in existence. Your Park Place is one of millions. He could easily get his own Park Place, as he "did" by buying a hundred bucks of hash browns and just looking for a Park Place. Therefore, your piece is not worth 500,000 dollars.
                    I give him credit for trying. We all know that guy doesn't have a Boardwalk piece.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Haha I knew people would start making shit up. IKM did not win and neither did Bioture; unless there really is some fine print about a drawing.

Comment

I'm so confused now

But I highly doubt that two people from trenchwars won the top prizes, and on top of that the winner of the biggest prize was the one who happened to make a thread about it.
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                        1:Chao <ER>> at all
                        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

(Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #28: Whisper your way to success.)
                          Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Working...
                          X