Will you marry me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will you marry me?

In holy matrimony, witnessed by all these forum trolls.

http://duggmirror.com/gaming_news/Gu..._MMORPG_Forum/
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
    Failure teaches success.

Originally posted by that skank he proposed to
    I'm really... really sorry. But you're going to have to wait until November 25th at like... 11 in the morning for my answer.

I'll tell you when I get off the plane.
    LOL EZ
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Wow, and it's not even a good MMORPG.
      sdg

Comment

If you read on you'll find out they have an in-game and out-game wedding!

How sweet :wub:
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Oh. He didn't really have to make it all public though. Seems like he wanted more attention for it.
          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

That wouldve been great if:

"Sorry cant marry you I not taker noobs."

"...What?"

Really though, pretty sad. :/
            help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
            MegamanEXE> Chao
            MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
            (Sefarius)> ....
            (Hate The Fake)> LOL
            MegamanEXE> You are sick
            MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Better than eHarmony!

Comment

Why marry if 2ez noob?
                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

kim you're a chick, right?
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

y consummate if -2erectiledysfunction- n00b
                    SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
                    AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

Hilarious.
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Facetious, shall we discuss our wedding plans?
                        DELETED

Comment

Wow funeral all over again, disaster waiting to happen!
                          Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Dameon Archangell,
                            Ever since I saw your effeminate name and anime/rpg avatars appear on these forums, I knew I had met someone with whom I would forge a lasting friendship. The first conversations that we ever had on Subspace made my body feel electric. I absolutely knew that you were the guy for me. When you gave me your ICQ screenname, I couldn't believe we'd taken such a step. I remember it fondly, I had to get ICQ just so we could have our nightly talks online. I remember thinking, "Who uses ICQ anymore? Only Dameon, the cutest, most charming person on the internet does." Obstacles such as not having ICQ could never come between us.

Of course, there were obstacles. I will never forgive myself for deciding to be in an e-relationship with maisoul. I thought you would never have me, so I had to settle for somebody that was much more insecure in his sexuality. When I saw how upset you were I was very sad and worried, but also a little excited. Once we started flirting and having cybersex daily, I was living on cloud nine. I will never forget the first time you virtually penetrated my leather donut. It was the most magical moment of my entire life. I knew that typing those words back and forth would solidify our relationship tremendously.

What I'm getting at is this. Sure, I've never met you, and your pictures are probably just candid shots of that guy from Mean Girls. None of that matters to me. I truly appreciate your spirit as a human being, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. People will make fun of us for our gayness, and people will make fun of us because I am deathly afraid of bodily contact and the only way we can make love is by typing to each other from seperate rooms. It just doesn't matter to me. Won't you move to Hawaii and be mine?

-Snuggums

Comment

Hahahahaah. Have you seen the site where they ask for donations to afford the airfare so they can actually meet? They have a picture of their game characters holding hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X