Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gen's plea to not have mafia game stickied.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And how far down do you think it will go? I can guarentee you it won't go off the first page, this forum does not have that many new topics created or enough topics to begin with in constant rotation to make it a hassle to find.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Does it creep anyone else out when people call girls/"girls" by their first names online? For some reason it really bothers me. The whole "we are good friends because I've known you online for a while so I'm going to call you by your real name" thing bothers me in general, but when it's a girl I hate it even more. That's really all that stood out to me about Rudy's post, aside from the fact that I think he is using the word fickle improperly.

Since I'm bored, here are my thoughts on the matter. One, It's not even the mafia GAME thats stickied. I think it would make sense for the mafia game to be stickied if it were active, but that announcement being stickied doesn't make sense.

Two, I think it's nice that if a group of people on the forum have something they are doing, that it'll get stickied, especially if the thread has a whole lot of views/posts. Other threads get a lot of views in short bursts, and then they die, the mafia thread is going to be around for a while, that's where I see the difference. There are more entertaining things to argue about, and there are more entertaining things to criticize DangerGirl for, such as letting creepy Rudy call her by her first name in public. Blegh.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Why do people need to take everything on this forum and blow it the fuck out of proportion.

This is what Gen was saying:

This is what people turned it into:

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out. He wasn't saying that the board was all the sudden extremely cluttered, he was saying how if somewhat popular threads are stickied, there will be a clutter of threads. Mafia is a fad, and will die soon.

Now please, shut the fuck up.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

The more I look at some peoples' misrepresentations of me the more it pisses me off. LB touched on it but let's have a lesson in reading comprehension here for the morons that say I'm "whining" or "crying" or "should go outside."

What is more emotional? This:
          Originally posted by genocidal View Post
          Why do we sticky this retarded shit? Our forum is going to turn into a cluster-fuck pretty soon with all the damn stickies.
          Or this:
          Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
          Here is my impression of you guys ....... *ahem*

OOOOH NO THE STICKES ARE COMING TO GET US HIIIIIIDE OMG OMG OMGO MGOM GOM GOMGO MGOMG OMG OMG OGM OGMOGMOGM SICKIES ARE THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMG OM
          OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMG OM
          OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMG OMG
          THE STICKIES ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER ALL THE FORUSM AND MAKEIMNG ME GO CRAZYOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGM AND THEN THE FORUMS WISLL BE A STICKLY FESTOMGOMGOMG

That's you, that's what you sound like. Go fuck yourselves if you're so bored you have to come up with a thread about 3 stickies being too much. Go the fuck outside.

Oh, and a reason why we want it stickied? Cause we want to. </thread>

and a FAQ for when you guys cry about what I said..

"Yes, I do go outside." Good, then you shouldn't be crying about stickies.
          "Aren't you crying about them, too, with this post?" No, I'm just throwing back at you what you guys sound like between the 10 minutes of time I have from getting dressed to leaving for class.
          "Why don't you go outside?" I'm going outside in now 8 minutes, and I won't be back for some time.
          "You're gay" That's great
          "You're Pro Sarien/Pro Dangergirl" No I'm not, I'm an independant in the TW Political drama structure and I only side with whoever I feel like that moment
          "[Longcat]" Thank you

Oh, and by the way, this game has nothing to do with DangerGirl, it's Volcs' idea, originally. And personally, I don't give a flying fuck who stickied it up there and for whatever reasons. If nobody plays, it'll be removed and it'll be the end of that. And yes, I may seem angry, cause I am. You're all a bunch of nitpicking fuckers (I know, generalization, ty). You wonder why there is no progression in the forums or in the game? Cause you guys are picking at every nook and cranny to say "oh, look, I showed staff, now I'm gonna go tell all of my friends 'LOOK AT ME, I'M AN E-REBEL'" And yes, I know I edited it like 12 times, ty.
          Clearly he was trying to make a really funny impression/joke to rally the troops but it comes across as far more emotionally-charged, whiny, and spiteful than my original post or any subsequent responses ever did. Did me continuing to post in that stickied thread that isn't allowed to be posted in really piss you off that much?

And Jesus Christ it's not about "showing staff." I had no problem with staff until they fired the only good and active moderator we have. Even now I have no problem, I just think that DangerGirl is a silly person. I'm not trying to be a rebel - I'm trying to be logical.

Comment

Damien's upset because Hamtaro DVDs didn't come out today .
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
              Maybe it's just that time of the month again.. :fear:
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Or maybe you guys can go play in traffic with a blindfold on.
                DELETED

Comment

I don't know Dameon. I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

...to stick to the trend of saying things nobody except sixth graders say
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

that was dumb, but hey, whatever keeps this thread from getting anywhere
                    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
                      hamtaro had a badass theme song

Comment

We had a copy of that on DVD at my old work. I put it on and people actually left the store. It was pretty cool.
                        DELETED

Comment

The more I look at some peoples' misrepresentations of me the more it pisses me off. LB touched on it but let's have a lesson in reading comprehension here for the morons that say I'm "whining" or "crying" or "should go outside."

What is more emotional? This:

Or this:

Clearly he was trying to make a really funny impression/joke to rally the troops but it comes across as far more emotionally-charged, whiny, and spiteful than my original post or any subsequent responses ever did. Did me continuing to post in that stickied thread that isn't allowed to be posted in really piss you off that much?

And Jesus Christ it's not about "showing staff." I had no problem with staff until they fired the only good and active moderator we have. Even now I have no problem, I just think that DangerGirl is a silly person. I'm not trying to be a rebel - I'm trying to be logical.
                          Aren't you the same guy that spent over half an hour spamming a chat in TW, only to get banned and then spend more time in another zone spamming that chat? I know we're all hypocritical to some degree but how can you spend so much time spamming people in game with senseless garbage only to complain about 3 stickies in a forum? I understand you don't feel passionate about this arguement, but it was enough for you to start a thread. I'll agree that it doesn't have to be stickied, but why not make it convenient for the 28 people that want to have easy access to it? What other threads in this subforum warrant atleast 28 people will respond to it everyday? If many people feel having to glance over one more sticky is such a burden I'd hope they would speak up so that it makes sense to make it less convenient for the 28+ people that do want the thread stickied.
                          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                          3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                          3:Best> see it coming
                          3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                            Aren't you the same guy that spent over half an hour spamming a chat in TW, only to get banned and then spend more time in another zone spamming that chat? I know we're all hypocritical to some degree but how can you spend so much time spamming people in game with senseless garbage only to complain about 3 stickies in a forum?
                            I did that purely to piss i.d. and others off. It didn't make shit to me because I didn't have to sit there spamming, just let my magic computer do it.
                            Originally posted by Reaver
                            I understand you don't feel passionate about this arguement, but it was enough for you to start a thread.
                            I DID NOT START THIS THREAD. DangerGirl moved all my posts from the original thread to here. I'm not accustomed to writing in the third person so it's fairly clear that someone else made the thread; but again DangerGirl uses her astute discretion to do stupid shit. N0ah started the thread.
                            I'll agree that it doesn't have to be stickied, but why not make it convenient for the 28 people that want to have easy access to it? What other threads in this subforum warrant atleast 28 people will respond to it everyday?
                            The only person to respond so far is me, and DangerGirl moves my posts here. Like Face said, it's not even the game it's an announcement.
                            If many people feel having to glance over one more sticky is such a burden I'd hope they would speak up so that it makes sense to make it less convenient for the 28+ people that do want the thread stickied.
                            People don't want it stickied, they just don't care. My complaint was with adherence to forum customs that DangerGirl, obviously enough, would have no knowledge of. She's a welcome contributor on my forum but not someone to move shit around willy-fucking-nilly.

Comment

I did that purely to piss i.d. and others off. It didn't make shit to me because I didn't have to sit there spamming, just let my magic computer do it.

I DID NOT START THIS THREAD. DangerGirl moved all my posts from the original thread to here. I'm not accustomed to writing in the third person so it's fairly clear that someone else made the thread; but again DangerGirl uses her astute discretion to do stupid shit. N0ah started the thread.

The only person to respond so far is me, and DangerGirl moves my posts here. Like Face said, it's not even the game it's an announcement.

People don't want it stickied, they just don't care. My complaint was with adherence to forum customs that DangerGirl, obviously enough, would have no knowledge of. She's a welcome contributor on my forum but not someone to move shit around willy-fucking-nilly.
                              Sounds like your more interested in disagree'ing with what Dangergirl does than that thread being stickied. Either way, if people really don't want it stickied, they'll speak up.
                              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                              3:Best> see it coming
                              3:Best> sad

Comment

This board is filled with things people don't care about. If you don't like it, don't read it.
                                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                                X