Lost - Spoiler 10.18.06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
    Squeezer you dumb fuck, they put the ER deleted scenes in for the Euros because they don't like commercials (or paying for anything else for that matter...like drugs).
    The downloaded ones on iTunes and all the torrents add up to 40 some minutes. The commericals just throw off your view of time, maybe, but they're 40 minutes, trust me.
    DELETED

Comment

I was making fun of Galleleo...

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
        I was making fun of Galleleo...
        hence why I said nothing upon being called a "dumb fuck."
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Try being funny for a change then geno..
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
            Lost has 1 or 2 more seasons in it, then it's dropped. This might even be the last season, they are really stretching things and the way they develop the characters and keep changing them so drastically is getting VERY repetitive. I stopped watching after the second episode of this season.
            Agreed, I don't want to see a flashback of every single person in the group's previous life, I want to learn more about the island and Dharma. Unless it pertains directly, in which case we're screwed because they've done flashbacks for Jin/Sun about 3 times already.

Next flashback episode I predict.. will be the blond girl with the baby. Oh Claire, yeah I just looked it up.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I like the flashbacks every once and a while, but it's a bit annoying when they fill 1/2 the episode with it...
              sdg

Comment

Joke's on you, son. You're not the audience.

Comment

You guys seen the Lost Experience video explaining the numbers? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-eHEYswgK8

In a way it frustrates me that the numbers are such bollocks

Comment

The BBC has no commericals and the rest of the channels have 3 sets of adverts at the 15,30,45 min marks lasting about erm... 3 to 5 mins.

the movie channels however are uninterrupted. is it the same in america with the movie channels? do you have movie channels? or are movies just thrown in on the networks?

lostlostlostlostlostlostlostlostlostlostlostlostlo stlostlostlostlost
                    Reinstate Sarien
                    ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

As I have to do something for school about John Stuart Mill, a philospher.. I realised that it might not even be weird for John getting more spiritual, afterall he is named after a philospher.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

so is Desmond David Hume, and that french bird Rousseau. not really knowledged up on Rousseau's philosophy though

ha, john stuart mill. good old useless utilitarianism...

Comment

We have to do a little thing infront of the class about something some guy has said about thruths, we have a couple of things to chose from and I chose his line. so..

Comment

im on series 3 my net has been down for a while so i havent downloaded new series yet how many of series 3 is there?

have they explained wtf the black smoke was that faced Mr.Ekko in the jungle when charlie was hiding up the tree?

oo and who survives after desmond turned the key? is the button thing over now?

meh i hate waiting cos i have no idea how they are going to exlpain this fate attraction to the island and the weird things that happen.

Well ill download some series3 episodes tonight
                            :eek:
                            HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                            Lance> Here is BCG's song
                            Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                            HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
                            :eek:

Comment

They're three episodes into the third season.

And as for the rest of that shit, you're just gonna have to dload em and wait.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X