• Time
  • Show
Clear All

RvP doesn't play in a sucky league ):

Comment

playin hockey. makin it to the show
      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

RvP wasn't a match winner and mvp of the European cup final and top scorer of the tournament.
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit View Post
          lol, I'm at LSU right now, my biggest class is probably 45-50 people in Chemistry. We'll have to have a SS lan party or something next year.
          holy shit

I've been to LSU 2-3 times in the last 2 months (girlfriend). next time i go down there, i'll drop you a message.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Armored truck driver/messenger. I pick up the cash from banks/stores. I had a late start in college since I just got out of the military, so I'm rushing through and working on 17 credit hours this semester. Basically I have no life since I'm working 5 days a week and 2 days for school

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline Rush View Post
              Armored truck driver/messenger. I pick up the cash from banks/stores. I had a late start in college since I just got out of the military, so I'm rushing through and working on 17 credit hours this semester. Basically I have no life since I'm working 5 days a week and 2 days for school
              least u have a reason for no life, most of the ppl on here have no life and sit on the computer 24/7

Comment

I find it rather hypocritical how you ridicule someone else for their online times.

You're just as white and nerdy as the rest of us, no matter how many rap songs you post.

Comment

I interview schizophrenics for a research study.

Originally posted by Ikrit View Post
                  lol, I'm at LSU right now, my biggest class is probably 45-50 people in Chemistry. We'll have to have a SS lan party or something next year.
                  Damnit i almost visited my friends at LSU over fall break. We could have had a circle jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
                    So now you see RvP > Huntelaar
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=KoAMq-9ZNy0

And I love the Huntelaar-song, I could translate it if you are interested

A colleague of mine once played versus van Persie and it was 1-1 in the final minute, and van Persies team (Excelsior) had a free kick just outside the penalty area. van Persie ofcourse wanted to take it and he missed, and he started to cry and wouldn't shake hands with opponents when the match was over. pfft :grin: (True story)
                    Last edited by Zerzera; 10-27-2006, 07:06 AM.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                    X